Turn on thread page Beta

Classical VS Modern watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What sort of music do you like most? Would you ever listen to a classical piece, say by Beethoven?

ReputationRep:
    i would; but just not that often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    i would; but just not that often.
    Yeah, same here, I nearly always listen to modern music.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean classical as in Beethoven ie, music composed a long time ago or just music in a classical style. I prefer modern music (well, 70's ) but I prefer Mozart to Westlife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I prefer Mozart to Westlife.
    It's not much of a choice really is it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    It's not much of a choice really is it
    No, I suppose not

I like music where talent is involved, which is why I can appreciate all music other than most of what is in the charts nowdays. Unless you count not being able to sing as a talent.

depends what mood i'm in, but i love listening to cannon in D when i'm in a relaxed mood. also i play the piano, so classical piano pieces can b really fun 2 play, but not as fun to just listen to!

does ragtime count as classical?

ReputationRep:
    I like music where talent is involved, which is why I can appreciate all music other than most of what is in the charts nowdays. Unless you count not being able to sing as a talent.
    If it is, i'm one talented person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    If it is, i'm one talented person.
    So am I, I might audition for Pop Idol, I believe a prerequisite for that show is not being able to sing/play an instrument/know anything about music whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like to listen to Requiem at the moment. I like Beethoven's piano pieces, very nice. and his symphonies too.

Do you mean classical as in Beethoven ie, music composed a long time ago or just music in a classical style. I prefer modern music (well, 70's ) but I prefer Mozart to Westlife.
    How old r u? 15?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    How old r u? 15?
    yes

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.