This discussion is closed.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
What sort of music do you like most? Would you ever listen to a classical piece, say by Beethoven?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i would; but just not that often.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
i would; but just not that often.
Yeah, same here, I nearly always listen to modern music.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Do you mean classical as in Beethoven ie, music composed a long time ago or just music in a classical style. I prefer modern music (well, 70's ) but I prefer Mozart to Westlife.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I prefer Mozart to Westlife.
It's not much of a choice really is it
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
It's not much of a choice really is it
No, I suppose not

I like music where talent is involved, which is why I can appreciate all music other than most of what is in the charts nowdays. Unless you count not being able to sing as a talent.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
depends what mood i'm in, but i love listening to cannon in D when i'm in a relaxed mood. also i play the piano, so classical piano pieces can b really fun 2 play, but not as fun to just listen to!

does ragtime count as classical?
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I like music where talent is involved, which is why I can appreciate all music other than most of what is in the charts nowdays. Unless you count not being able to sing as a talent.
If it is, i'm one talented person.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
If it is, i'm one talented person.
So am I, I might audition for Pop Idol, I believe a prerequisite for that show is not being able to sing/play an instrument/know anything about music whatsoever.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I feel like to listen to Requiem at the moment. I like Beethoven's piano pieces, very nice. and his symphonies too.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Do you mean classical as in Beethoven ie, music composed a long time ago or just music in a classical style. I prefer modern music (well, 70's ) but I prefer Mozart to Westlife.
How old r u? 15?
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
How old r u? 15?
yes
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50.09%
No (569)
49.91%

Watched Threads