Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received my 6th offer today and i want to choose my firm and insurance offer. How do i do this?

Is there any quicker way of doing it instead of waiting for the ucas letter, ie can it be done via ucas track or something?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. You can do it via your track Look at the links at the top

ReputationRep:
    It can be done using UCAS track. In a few days, you will have a link 'reply to offers' on UCAS track.

ReputationRep:
    i got a link with "reply to ucas" onit, is this the same thing? Bit worried in pressing it, just incase it puts demontford as my first choice :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    i got a link with "reply to ucas" onit, is this the same thing? Bit worried in pressing it, just incase it puts demontford as my first choice :eek:
    See
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    See
    Thankyou .

ReputationRep:
    I was going to confirm my choices, but i haven't done it yet. As i fear messing it up, lol. Plus i have to go to an open day still.

ReputationRep:
    You still got a long time before the deadline approaches to confirm offers. Don't worry, you have conditional offers, so your spot is confirmed for the time being.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations nas on getting a full house! You must feel very loved.
    I know of only one person in our year who got all offers (before Christmas too!). I was close. Damn Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    I also received my 6th reply the other day but I have not replyed yet because it says to read both sides of the AS6 letter before and I haven't received this yet.

Do I really need to wait or can I do it now, what does the AS6 letter actually say? Is it just a standard letter that goes out to everyone, or are there specifics on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepyeba)
    Congratulations nas on getting a full house! You must feel very loved.
    I know of only one person in our year who got all offers (before Christmas too!). I was close. Damn Cambridge!
    Cheers, Cambridge is always a risky choice as the competition is fierce. I thought manchester would reject me, instead they gave me a lowered offer. Aston gave me a high offer and i dont think Bristol liked me too much, but still glad both gave offers.

I haven't read the AS6 sheet, i was told everyone gets it. It's just some paper with loads of writing that you need not worry about i think. Best to accept offer and get accommodation letter as some universities take preference on people who give in their reply quicker [i know its like that in 1 uni, not sure about the rest].

ReputationRep:
    So I dont need to read it then.
    Yeah i really want to just reply now and let my first choice know.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsten)
    So I dont need to read it then.
    Yeah i really want to just reply now and let my first choice know.

Cheers
    Ooo which unis/courses?

ReputationRep:
    loving ur sig Kirsten...pirates is a class movie

ReputationRep:
    Architecture

Lincoln:firm 220points
    Brighton:insurance 280points

Lincoln was always my first choice as soon as I got their offer I didn't care what any one else said, it was my lowest offer throughout all 6 of my unis.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone sent their reply to ucas before receiving their AS6 letter.

What did they recieve back from UCAS once they had replied?

ReputationRep:
    It will be so scary doing it on track, a couple of clicks ad the next years of my life are choosen :eek: I want to do it now, but I missed Yok's open day, so will have to wait ages for the next one. Do you think if I ring them up they will let me see it unofficially? :confused: Maybe sit in a lecture?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    York is very friendly, so they will probably let you come and visit. They might not let you sit in on a lecture, but if you find one then no one takes registers anyway so they wouldn't know you're there!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.