This discussion is closed.
bondjamesbond
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
what it is, coins, stamps, toys, garbage...
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have quite a few shells... but not really a collector...
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
I was once a closet nerd. I had collections of both the Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering trading card games.

For a period in primary school, I collected blue-tack.
bondjamesbond
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i have some little spoons from around the world
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Things to do with cats. Models, poster etc.
Create
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Think I'm more of a hoarder than a collector, although I used to collect thimbles, many moons ago! Now, as I look around my room, I believe myself to be a collector of paper....
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I college vinyl records but I also play them so I guess it doesn't count, but I own a lot of stuff on CD and vinyl of the same title. I have four different versions of Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart for example.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
detective konan video's.......I DON't know what happened to me suddenly I became addicted to konan in the ladt few days if anybody wants to know what konan is it's a japanese cartoon named detective konan a guy who is poisoned but instead of him dieing he shrinks to a little kid but his brain is the same he is very cleaver and solves crimes and he seeks to find the gang that poisoned him so that he could go back to his normal size and he has a girlfriend who she thinks he is a kid and doesn't know that he is her bf..cooooool cartoon
muncrun
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a collection of DVDs. But then I don't think I'd call myself a DVD collector. :dong:
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by muncrun)
I have a collection of DVDs. But then I don't think I'd call myself a DVD collector. :dong:
I have lots of beanie babies...maybe 1000 or more? of course they're stowed in boxes now... :embarasse and im quite fond of rocks. :rolleyes:
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I collect stamps and coins around the world.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AmericanChick)
and im quite fond of rocks. :rolleyes:
I am monogamous with my rock.
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I collect WW2 Newspapers. Most are reproductions, but I have one real one that I'm scared to touch lol!
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
I collect WW2 Newspapers. Most are reproductions, but I have one really one that I'm scared to touch lol!
Which one is it that you're scared to touch? What's happening on that newspaper that you don't want to touch?
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Which one is it that you're scared to touch? What's happening on that newspaper that you don't want to touch?

I so mis typed that! I have an original one that I am afraid to touch incase t rips lol, I try to read them all so at one point I will. It is in a special box (that in came in off ebay)
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I collect books. Not as in I buy any old book, but every book I like, I like to buy and keep on a shelf. They look pretty. I need more Enid Blyton books though, the ones I read as a child were loaned from one of my dad's friends (don't see why he had to take them back, my dad always lent his friends my videos and stuff for their kids and they never returned them... grrrr...)
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dirty panties.
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stargate SG-1 DVDs. Series 7 released this month!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I collect Magic: the gathering card game, star trek CCG card game, Takashi miike films, anime, various bits of crockery and videos (of any type)
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I collect belly button fluff. And the odd stray pubic hair.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads