The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes I heard having sex a few times a week can boost your immune system.
Reply 81
zip it123
sorry but 24 is still too old....considering that girl is like 17/18

:rolleyes:
Reply 82
zip it123

Hm. I'm not sure ... a lot of people that age think that 16+ is fine. I dunno.
Do you know each other?
Reply 84
Chardonnay
:rolleyes:

wot u mean...?
zip it123

There is nothing wrong with that in my eyes, it is not as if the girls are underage.
Reply 86
wiwarin_mir
There is nothing wrong with that in my eyes, it is not as if the girls are underage.

no...but its wrong.....2 years ago that guy was 22 and the girl 16
Reply 87
zip it123

I'm 18 now though. And funily enough, I didn't think talking to someone on a forum constituted some sort of sexual relationship. Clearly you do, go figure :rolleyes:
Reply 88
Chardonnay
I'm 18 now though. And funily enough, I didn't think talking to someone on a forum constituted some sort of sexual relationship. Clearly you do, go figure :rolleyes:

i never sed that...read his posts and then see
zip it123

Yes, you can do some maths correctly. There is this little thing called the age of consent, which enables people of a certain age and older, which is 16 in this country, to have sex and marry lawfully.
Reply 90
zip it123
i never sed that...read his posts and then see

Which part did you take issue with? The bit where he said he didnt want to talk about the Olsen twins because he could remember the programme they were in when they were 6, or the bit where he was saying I intimidate my friends? :confused: Either way it doesn't make any sense.
Reply 91
wiwarin_mir
Yes, you can do some maths correctly. There is this little thing called the age of consent, which enables people of a certain age and older, which is 16 in this country, to have sex and marry lawfully.

im expressing my opinion...not the laws

okay?
Reply 92
Chardonnay
Which part did you take issue with? The bit where he said he didnt want to talk about the Olsen twins because he could remember the programme they were in when they were 6, or the bit where he was saying I intimidate my friends? :confused: Either way it doesn't make any sense.

Poor gran

I'd settle for two from you. Forget the gran bit. .

that one and then

To be honest, she looks much hotter on her tsr photos..
zip it123
im expressing my opinion...not the laws

okay?

I was merely pointing out that it is not wrong as in illegal and many people have such relationships. to use your example, 2 years ago I was 17 and my girlfriend was 15. Does that make my relationship 'wrong'?
Reply 94
zip it123
that one and then

Once again, I refer you to my comment about how talking to someone on a forum, particularly considering both me and him are over 18, can in any way be wrong?
Reply 95
wiwarin_mir
I was merely pointing out that it is not wrong as in illegal and many people have such relationships. to use your example, 2 years ago I was 17 and my girlfriend was 15. Does that make my relationship 'wrong'?

no cos the age gap is 2 years...so in my opinon..no....but its only a problem when ppl are young...like age gaps of 6 years
Reply 96
Chardonnay
Once again, I refer you to my comment about how talking to someone on a forum, particularly considering both me and him are over 18, can in any way be wrong?

shuupppppppppp

my opinion...and neways i did the maths wrong i tohught he was 26
Reply 97
zip it123
no cos the age gap is 2 years...so in my opinon..no....but its only a problem when ppl are young...like age gaps of 6 years

My dad is 6 years older than my mother. Are you calling him a pervert?
zip it123

So even though both people are over the age of consent, because one might be 18 and the other 24 makes it wrong, yet when someone is 30 and the other person is 36 it is suddenly alright?
Reply 99
zip it123
shuupppppppppp

my opinion...and neways i did the maths wrong i tohught he was 26

you're entitled to your opinion, sure. But I'm entitled to question is. Oh, and for future reference, "shuupppppppppp" is not the best comeback!

Latest

Trending

Trending