Turn on thread page Beta

Biggest turn-off in a guy/girl.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so...

ReputationRep:
    tooooo much make up on girls can be a turn off sometimes, like when it looks like it could be scrapped off with a spoon or sumtin. not sure what category that would go under.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    so...
    all of the above. equally. well, maybe some more equal than others. hence the poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swishmasta)
    tooooo much make up on girls can be a turn off sometimes, like when it looks like it could be scrapped off with a spoon or sumtin
    Would that be the biggest turn-off. If you met a girl you would normally find attractive, the fact that she wears too much mistake overrules the fact that she smells like she hasn't washed in two weeks?

God, I'm immature, creating these polls.

ReputationRep:
    i voted for being overweight/underweight, but all of them are bad. however i find grotesquely obese people rather sickening. same goes for really really skinny people. eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear make-up anyway - not a clue as to how to put them on, not a clue as to what everything is for or how to use them! - and really, not all that bothered - don't see the point in make-up

ReputationRep:
    I have very slight acne, or rather scares left over from it, I also have a lack of style, however out of that list I don't fair to badly.

Smokers are my biggest turn off though.

I suppose bad breahth, smellyness would turn me off.

ReputationRep:
    The biggest turn-off when it comes to the opposite sex are bad hygiene, acne, over weight, and lack of style.

ReputationRep:
    yeh bad breath and smokers for me as well i think. oh and it would drive me mad if the guy was a disgusting eater as well

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Come on. Bad hygiene has to be the most disgusting turn-off ever. So what if someone is overweight or slightly overweight, they can still have physical attributes that are attractive but if you smell like ****, you can look really fit but appear very unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeh bad breath and smokers for me as well i think. oh and it would drive me mad if the guy was a disgusting eater as well

lou xxx
    What's a disgusting eater: someone who eats disgusting food or someone who has no manners?

ReputationRep:
    What's a disgusting eater: someone who eats disgusting food or someone who has no manners?
    no manners, chewing with mouth wide open, talkign with mouth full, take huge bites so it's splurting out etc... just makes you embarrased to go out for a meal with them and you don't want to look at all

lou xxx

Three in six isn't bad. Thanks TSR, for destroying my self-esteem yet further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Three in six isn't bad. Thanks TSR, for destroying my self-esteem yet further.
    well it depends which 3...

lou xxx

2, 3, 5? 4 and 6 are debatable. I have conversation, but mostly incoherent ramblings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I have very slight acne, or rather scares left over from it, I also have a lack of style, however out of that list I don't fair to badly.

Smokers are my biggest turn off though.

I suppose bad breahth, smellyness would turn me off.
    Same here, smokers are a no, no. As are people who need a :bath:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    2, 3, 5? 4 and 6 are debatable. I have conversation, but mostly incoherent ramblings.
    look on the bright side, you don't have 1 (which is the worst)... as for lack of style, get a girl to take you shopping, buying for guys is great fun!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Would that be the biggest turn-off. If you met a girl you would normally find attractive, the fact that she wears too much mistake overrules the fact that she smells like she hasn't washed in two weeks?

God, I'm immature, creating these polls.
    lol well ive never met a girl who smells bad

ReputationRep:
    Hygeine can be fixed with a gentle 'You smell' ...Bad conversation? Defoes the biggest turn off!

ReputationRep:
    acne can ruin a perfectly pretty face

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.