Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i nid multiple votes!

ReputationRep:
    bad hygiene, eeeeewwwwww! but also overweight! it's not fair, and lack of style and convo as well! this poll is too hard!

ReputationRep:
    intelligence apparantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    intelligence apparantly
    Why should that be a turn off though, there is nothing worse than dating an airhead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Why should that be a turn off though, there is nothing worse than dating an airhead.
    its from a diff thread where some Hong Kong guy wont date her because shes too clever and makes him feel weak, which is against his culture, very silly man!

ReputationRep:
    Where's the none of the above option? There's stuff that turns me off much more than those listed.

ReputationRep:
    oooh oooohh oooohh like what?

ReputationRep:
    Have to say overweight. I mean not just a bit overweight, but fat/obese. Although I also hate really skinny guys... no but fat is worse.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definately have to say bad hygeine, followed by no conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Bad hygeine, then overweight (as in, no neck or shoulders), then no conversation.
    Skinny guys with unique sense of style are attractive!

ReputationRep:
    Lack of style is bad... you have to take care of yourself but being too vain would also be bad

Theres a very fine line IMO

ReputationRep:
    my biggest turn-off in a guy is his temper. i'm too mellow for arguements :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    my biggest turn-off in a guy is his temper. i'm too mellow for arguements :dancing:
    Yeah but if they have a bit of a temper on them it means they are passionate, and passion is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by these_apples)
    Yeah but if they have a bit of a temper on them it means they are passionate, and passion is good.
    But then again it could also mean that they anger very easily.

ReputationRep:
    why cant he a lover- as opposed to a fighter
    passion can be created either way i suppose, BUT i am no woman who enjoys a 'good ole bad boy' :battle:

ReputationRep:
    I aggree in the extreme its bad....but in moderation i think its nice.

ReputationRep:
    I have come to the conclusion that all turn offs are bad.

ReputationRep:
    Granted, I do become 'impassioned' very easily; that is, providing satisfaction of the three negative criteria I listed, earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    why cant he a lover- as opposed to a fighter
    passion can be created either way i suppose, BUT i am no woman who enjoys a 'good ole bad boy' :battle:
    Im mellow....but not that mellow. And every woman secretly wants a bad boy .

ReputationRep:
    Im mellow....but not that mellow. And every woman secretly wants a bad boy .
    nah- believe me, i'll take a wimp over a bad boy any day, but i dunno, when love comes my way, we'll be having this conversation again!

then i would be well-founded in my accusations, and might even have a different overall view about relationships

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.