Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    theres a new disney theme park (not sure wether they are calling it World or Land) in Hong Kong, due to open late August/early September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Ohhh ... I see And it is better
    I've neva been! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I've never been and I desperately need to. Maybe on my honeymoon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Bugger. That must have been your holiday ruined
    Not really, I swam with dolphins on the third week of the holiday off the coast of Nassau.

Dolphins get their noses everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Disneyland Paris, when i was 17 and I loved it. I looked into going again, but it was very expensive. Much as I love The Little Mermaid, Disney is a very greedy and rich company.

ReputationRep:
    Been to Disney land in california and Disney world in florida more times than I can count on two hands. ahh...the advantages of having lived in CA and having family in FL. Disney World is much better but I believe Disney Land is the origonal. But the lines are ridiculous! And the mosquitos are horrible in florida.

ReputationRep:
    First time I went I was 6, then I got mad cause I didn't remember much and wanted to go again and I did when I was 15...
    Yes, I'm a little spoilt... Yes I went to disney world when I was 15 :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Disney World 7 times (I think, maybe off a bit). Just don't let large groups of non-English speakers shove their way past you in line by sending their children running off to the front. A good elbow to the kidneys stops that in its tracks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    First time I went I was 6, then I got mad cause I didn't remember much and wanted to go again and I did when I was 15...
    Yes, I'm a little spoilt... Yes I went to disney world when I was 15 :embarasse
    I'm having kids just as an excuse to go again

ReputationRep:
    I'm having kids just as an excuse to go again
    hmmm... most noble (and probably honest) reason I've in a while

I'm not having any

They'd probably only hold you back anyway (to small to go on the best rides )

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... most noble (and probably honest) reason I've in a while

I'm not having any

They'd probably only hold you back anyway (to small to go on the best rides )
    Ah well. Just have to lose them in the queues, or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    I've been to Disney World 7 times (I think, maybe off a bit). Just don't let large groups of non-English speakers shove their way past you in line by sending their children running off to the front. A good elbow to the kidneys stops that in its tracks. :p:
    Oh I know! I was having an argument with this Japanese woman who was with a group touring the States. She didn't speak any English so Im not sure how I was arguing with her but she didnt seem to understand the concept that I had been waiting to get on the ride for an hour and I wasn't about to let anyone barge their way ahead. Tourist or not...

ReputationRep:
    Ah well. Just have to lose them in the queues, or something
    That might work... although their mother might have something to say about that

edit: then again you can always rent a kid or something...

ReputationRep:
    That might work... although their mother might have something to say about that

edit: then again you can always rent a kid or something...
    Mother? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Mother? :confused:
    :eek:
    well, you're going to have children I assumed there would be one...
    my mistake

*feels stupid... and a little confused*

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    well, you're going to have children I assumed there would be one...
    my mistake

*feels stupid... and a little confused*
    Lol. Me too . To be honest, I forgot what I was talking about a long time ago.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Me too . To be honest, I forgot what I was talking about a long time ago.
    ... I've done that before too... (who hasn't?)

Blame it on the fact it's late or something (it's what I always do anyway...)
    Or claim to have short-term memory loss (it's an excuse you can use more than once )

ReputationRep:
    ... I've done that before too... (who hasn't?)

Blame it on the fact it's late or something (it's what I always do anyway...)
    Or claim to have short-term memory loss (it's an excuse you can use more than once )
    Hmm. I might suffer from short-term memory loss, but I can't really remember :confused:. I'll just blame it on it being late

ReputationRep:
    aint been, and never had even a slight incling of wanting to go.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I might suffer from short-term memory loss, but I can't really remember :confused:. I'll just blame it on it being late
    lol (hmmm, don't think I had ever tyoed 'lol' before joining this forum)
    Off topic question: Are you good with computers? (if you say 'yes' then I actually have a question so it isn't just a random thing - I just didn't want to start a new thread about it cause it's really silly so sorry for using yours

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.