Reply 1
Chappess?:eek:
Reply 2
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
think she is referring to your boyfriends and girlfriends
or he should I say, I don't have one so I can't really comment
or he could mean your looks I'm not sure, the surgery option threw me
Reply 6
I think he means are you happy with your cock if you're a boy, or your **** if you're a girl. :eek:
my bf is perfect :smile: :biggrin:
Chardonnay
I think he means are you happy with your cock if you're a boy, or your **** if you're a girl. :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
what kinda of thread is this then :puke:
and i thought Mr Power was right and itwas refering to gf/bf :mad:
Chardonnay

Chapesses- plural. I think he means their boobs/tits/breasts/knockers/dirty pillows etc

I think a new thread should be the worst sexual eumphemism- I'd go for Kerry I'm So Common McFadden's 'Lettuce'
my boobs are small and pert, my muffin is tiny, tight and an amazing colour; yes, I am happy.
marychrist
my boobs are small and pert, my muffin is tiny, tight and an amazing colour; yes, I am happy.

It's a pity about the beard and eye-patch isn't it? It kind of ruins all that.
Reply 12
~Raphael~
Proceed :biggrin:

HINT: this poll is for boys AND girls :rolleyes:

what exaclty are you refering to? it would help if you were more clear....
SamTheMan
It's a pity about the beard and eye-patch isn't it? It kind of ruins all that.

:rolleyes:
Reply 14
Weeeeel, this was a dare, so I wasn't actually THAT intterested in the polling results... :eek:

Ummm I left it vague so as to reduce the crudeness to a minimum!! hehe Aren't interpretations fun?! :biggrin:
Reply 15
~Raphael~
Weeeeel, this was a dare, so I wasn't actually THAT intterested in the polling results... :eek:

Ummm I left it vague so as to reduce the crudeness to a minimum!! hehe Aren't interpretations fun?! :biggrin:

Not really:frown:
~Raphael~

:mad: so basically ur trying to ridiculise us :mad:
well thanks for making me look like an idiot :rolleyes:
Reply 17
marychrist

:eek:

Never say that again! :eek: :frown:
Reply 18
VixenIW
:eek:

Never say that again! :eek: :frown:

Seconded :eek: :eek: :eek: Why would you tell us that!!! Oh, wait.. :rolleyes: The feminine was plural............! BOOBS, I meant BOOBS! :eek:
Reply 19
wild thing
:mad: so basically ur trying to ridiculise us :mad:
well thanks for making me look like an idiot :rolleyes:

lol nooooooooooo I wasn't being mean, I swear! Just didn't want to be all graphic and crude, which has led to some errr interesting interpretations!! :biggrin: :redface: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending