This discussion is closed.
Chardonnay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by lame)
you guys wanna hear a song that I wrote about 4 days ago? You really dont have a choice so you might as well be into it.
yeah you *******s, song goes like this.
it would be nice to have a blowjob, it would be nice to have a blowjob,
it would be nice to have a blowjob... from your mommm.
Wow. Will you marry me?
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Maths I just do, but for the rest of my subjects, the pressure of last-minute works a treat
yeah well I always like to do maths or just writing notes out first because you don't actually have to think, but when it comes to essays and coursework, it's a whole different matter-, and you really start to wish you didn't do drugs...
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
yeah well I always like to do maths or just writing notes out first because you don't actually have to think, but when it comes to essays and coursework, it's a whole different matter-, and you really start to wish you didn't do drugs...
lol well, again, many famous authors have written masterpieces whilst heavily influenced by drugs drugs and more drugs!

I have to do essays too yet I still leave them 'till the last minute :rolleyes:
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Wow. Will you marry me?
Sure
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by lame)
Sure
Just call me Mrs. Lame :p:
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's all about the panic, there's just something so fun about staying up untill three in the morning, typing/writing as fast as possible trying to get something done, and those are the times that i produce my best essays by far - not kidding, it's really weird, but there you go, the gods of economics and history clearly work in mysterious ways! Which is why I know that even though I have started my econ, I won't finish it until 3 on monday morning, and then I'll be like a pile of **** on the first day back, but hey! that's life as an A-level student, plus my dad gave me £50 the other day! (he owed me 30, but i keep complaining about being poor, and they don't want me to work more hours) that was the best thing to happpen to me for a while!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
anytime
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
anytime
Inifinitely better than what people call you
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's all about the panic, there's just something so fun about staying up untill three in the morning, typing/writing as fast as possible trying to get something done, and those are the times that i produce my best essays by far - not kidding, it's really weird, but there you go, the gods of economics and history clearly work in mysterious ways! Which is why I know that even though I have started my econ, I won't finish it until 3 on monday morning, and then I'll be like a pile of **** on the first day back, but hey! that's life as an A-level student, plus my dad gave me £50 the other day! (he owed me 30, but i keep complaining about being poor, and they don't want me to work more hours) that was the best thing to happpen to me for a while!
hehe cool, what are you going to waste the money on?

And I know what you mean about the fun-ness - I tend to produce my best essays under those conditions too (admittedly, those are practically the only circumstances inwhich I write essays :rolleyes: ) and the feeling, when you've finished at 3+ pm, is rather cool...Though when you wake up it sucks
idiopathic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cool!

do you think i should change my avatar to this?

feel free to use it
Attached files
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe cool, what are you going to waste the money on?
hmm well ive noticed quite a few cool bands around recently, so i will preorder all of their albums off of amazon i think, or maybe go halfs with a friend on them and copy them all (shhh) not sure... it's like the subways, gym class heroes, bravery, kaiser chiefs and the academy is etc etc. very cool!

Probably really should be courseworking, but i figure after 700 words, i deserve a break!
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not deserving enough of your presence?
lol, there isn't much there as far as I''ve gathered Reading much nicer! ahh cheap broad street mall!
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by lame)
Cool!

do you think i should change my avatar to this?

feel free to use it
hehe, definitely! If you make me one that says mrs. lame, i'd use it :p:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lame)
you guys wanna hear a song that I wrote about 4 days ago? You really dont have a choice so you might as well be into it.
yeah you *******s, song goes like this.
it would be nice to have a blowjob, it would be nice to have a blowjob,
it would be nice to have a blowjob... from your mommm.
Tell me about it. As you can see from the avatar, I need head.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Tell me about it. As you can see from the avatar, I need head.
Well if you wouldn't refuse it from certain Reading girls, you'd have head, and lots of it!
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmm well ive noticed quite a few cool bands around recently, so i will preorder all of their albums off of amazon i think, or maybe go halfs with a friend on them and copy them all (shhh) not sure... it's like the subways, gym class heroes, bravery, kaiser chiefs and the academy is etc etc. very cool!

Probably really should be courseworking, but i figure after 700 words, i deserve a break!

Dude you so deserve a break! 700 words?! I reckon a day should do it
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well if you wouldn't refuse it from certain Reading girls, you'd have head, and lots of it!
Yeah I'm picky like that. :confused:
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Yeah I'm picky like that. :confused:
:rolleyes:
idiopathic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
gosh this is so lame.. it's perfect
Attached files
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
(Original post by lame)
gosh this is so lame.. it's perfect
Yay!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
4.26%
They might tell the bully (5)
10.64%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
19.15%
It might lead to more bullying (17)
36.17%
There's nothing they could do (14)
29.79%

Watched Threads