This discussion is closed.
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
They were talking about muffins elsewhere on the forum...

Here's one that I've always liked:

A couple are having a financial crisis. Both have lost their jobs and things are becoming critical so the husband finally accepts "Yes darling, I think you should become a prostitute. It's our only way to survive. I, of course, will be your pimp". So they head out to find the first customer near the park. The man is about to leave his wife on the pavement when she realises they've forgotten to decide on an important issue "What are the fees?". "Well, let's say 100 pounds for sex, 50 pounds for only oral".
So the wife heads out and after 5 minutes, strikes her first customer. She gets in the car and the guy asks the fees. "But I only have 20 pounds. Can I at least get a handjob". The wife runs back to her husband who agrees on the price. 20 pounds sounds reasonable. The wife gets back in the car with her customer. The customer starts to take his clothes off, pulls down his boxers.
The wife runs back to her husband "Honey, you wouldn't have 80 pounds to lend to this guy?".
I dont get it
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
I dont get it
Who else doesn't get it?
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
I dont get it
if you have to ask, you'll never know
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I like www.the-gateway.net - is that actually your site technik or are you just linking to it?
nope i own it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads