Reply 101
bondjamesbond
ah... nice to see you waited for me!!! i feel so flattered

i thought u were going to LEAVE?
Reply 102
bondjamesbond
btw learn some manners

Learn how to speak English you fool.
fool?... moi???... how many languages do you speak, ******?
****** = r e ta r d
parlez vous francaise?... parla italiano?
you human biology underachiever, university of life, lazy, good for nothing but fight through a keyboard
Reply 107
bondjamesbond
you human biology underachiever, university of life, lazy, good for nothing but fight through a keyboard

university of life? what the hell are you talking about you ****ing loser?
Reply 108
bondjamesbond - Please go back to school and learn how to communicate. Thank you. Loser.
with that mouth do you kiss your mother?
Reply 110
bondjamesbond
with that mouth do you kiss your mother?

Yes and also your sisters.
sisters?, do you mean yangyang and dolly?
Reply 112
bondjamesbond
sisters?, do you mean yangyang and dolly?

I didn't catch there names.

Anyway mexican fool, I have tired of you now so please kindly go shine some American's shoes. Thank you. Bye.
mexican me?, ha, ha, ha, next time i see you please i want a chees burger and french fries sil vou plait, thank you... keep the change. vaya con dios
bondjamesbond
mexican me?, ha, ha, ha, next time i see you please i want a chees burger and french fries sil vou plait, thank you... keep the change. vaya con dios

No, how many languages do you speak? French and English have both been lame attempts, to be honest.
Reply 115
This guy is so funny!...unintentionally of course, but still funny.
But stop being So mean to him, it isn't his fault if he can't speak english and therefore can't keep up.
oh... do you think i can't keep up?, i'll dedicate 5 minutes of my time to read what you want to say
Reply 117
How big of you. I feel so...privileged.
you... the english people are very interesting, you know?, some of you are very nice people, and some others are very meaning, which one are you?
IzzyBR
How big of you. I feel so...privileged.

Is this the ultimate argument thread or something?

Calm it down guys :smile: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending