This discussion is closed.
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DarkShadows08)
I just got these hella rad hot pink and black converse...they are so frikkin cool.
I saw those somewhere online, they are cool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I saw those somewhere online, they are cool
They really are. I hated them when I first saw them,but I love them now. Though,I can't wear them with many outfits haha.
Checking for Spies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get some leopard print ones....grrrrrrrrrrr!
Syntax
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have white ones.. and I have tons of different colour laces which I match to my outfits. Very sad, I know.

The desert camo ones look pretty cool.. I think I may get them next. There are also those beautiful grey ones with bits of green and blue.. but I couldnt find them in my size
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i've got baby blue and purple low tops and red high tops. The Baby Blue are gorgeous even when dirty but i got them like 2 years ago and the same shade no longer exists

Jamie Cullum has the best ones in turquoise
Checking for Spies
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
i've got baby blue and purple low tops and red high tops. The Baby Blue are gorgeous even when dirty but i got them like 2 years ago and the same shade no longer exists

OOOOOH purple
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Converse aren't cool now that everyone wears them. Get something else.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
Converse aren't cool now that everyone wears them. Get something else.
Agreed, its highly tiresome.......

But they're so nice! Thats why I got me some on Friday ... I wanted pink but they didn't have them Then I wanted green... but alas I had the same problem. So I settled for Black. Damn Coventry... hardly any choice! I'll have to go to Birmingham now when i get some more funds! :rolleyes:
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Agreed, its highly tiresome.......

But they're so nice! Thats why I got me some on Friday ... I wanted pink but they didn't have them Then I wanted green... but alas I had the same problem. So I settled for Black. Damn Coventry... hardly any choice! I'll have to go to Birmingham now when i get some more funds! :rolleyes:
Ooh I got some yesterday in the Bullring, and they had pink! And I bought them! And they're pretty. Birmingham's quite fun, but makes me spend too much money.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by covered farm wa)
Ooh I got some yesterday in the Bullring, and they had pink! And I bought them! And they're pretty. Birmingham's quite fun, but makes me spend too much money.
Cursed city... I've spent too much money there too....... but they have such nice things there!!!!

Damn you for getting pink! :p:
wanderlusted
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)

My sister bought a pair of light blue converse towards the end of summer last year, they were low tops though.
modou
Report 14 years ago
buy white
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are we talking highs or lows?
modou
Report 14 years ago
what are you talking about Rapheal
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by modou)
what are you talking about Rapheal
Wanted to know whether most people were referring to hi tops...
Snowfall
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Get green ones! They rock. I saw Carmen Elektra wearing really nice blue ones too. I want them.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Snowfall)
Get green ones! They rock. I saw Carmen Elektra wearing really nice blue ones too. I want them.
Thats surely the wrong reason for wearing them...
burningwings
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
black..i would definately go for black, or red
Snowfall
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Thats surely the wrong reason for wearing them...
I didn't mean that I want them because she has them. A pair of nice coloured converse just happened to be on her feet
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What's with this converse obsession? I really wanna think they look nice because of it and yet... :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.18%
No (232)
75.82%

Watched Threads