The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DarkShadows08
I just got these hella rad hot pink and black converse...they are so frikkin cool. :smile:

I saw those somewhere online, they are cool :biggrin:
Reply 21
F. Poste
I saw those somewhere online, they are cool :biggrin:

They really are. I hated them when I first saw them,but I love them now. Though,I can't wear them with many outfits haha. :smile:
get some leopard print ones....grrrrrrrrrrr!
Reply 23
I have white ones.. and I have tons of different colour laces which I match to my outfits. Very sad, I know.

The desert camo ones look pretty cool.. I think I may get them next. There are also those beautiful grey ones with bits of green and blue.. but I couldnt find them in my size :frown:
i've got baby blue and purple low tops and red high tops. The Baby Blue are gorgeous even when dirty but i got them like 2 years ago and the same shade no longer exists :frown:

Jamie Cullum has the best ones in turquoise :biggrin:
ClosetGinger
i've got baby blue and purple low tops and red high tops. The Baby Blue are gorgeous even when dirty but i got them like 2 years ago and the same shade no longer exists :frown:

OOOOOH purple :smile:
Converse aren't cool now that everyone wears them. Get something else.
Reply 27
Dr. Blazed
Converse aren't cool now that everyone wears them. Get something else.

Agreed, its highly tiresome.......

But they're so nice! :frown: Thats why I got me some on Friday :biggrin: ... I wanted pink but they didn't have them :frown: Then I wanted green... but alas I had the same problem. So I settled for Black. Damn Coventry... hardly any choice! I'll have to go to Birmingham now when i get some more funds! :rolleyes:
Mad Vlad
Agreed, its highly tiresome.......

But they're so nice! :frown: Thats why I got me some on Friday :biggrin: ... I wanted pink but they didn't have them :frown: Then I wanted green... but alas I had the same problem. So I settled for Black. Damn Coventry... hardly any choice! I'll have to go to Birmingham now when i get some more funds! :rolleyes:

Ooh I got some yesterday in the Bullring, and they had pink! And I bought them! And they're pretty. Birmingham's quite fun, but makes me spend too much money.
Reply 29
covered farm wa
Ooh I got some yesterday in the Bullring, and they had pink! And I bought them! And they're pretty. Birmingham's quite fun, but makes me spend too much money.

Cursed city... I've spent too much money there too....... but they have such nice things there!!!! :frown:

Damn you for getting pink! :p:
ClosetGinger

My sister bought a pair of light blue converse towards the end of summer last year, they were low tops though.
Reply 31
buy white
Reply 32
Are we talking highs or lows?
Reply 33
what are you talking about Rapheal
Reply 34
modou
what are you talking about Rapheal

Wanted to know whether most people were referring to hi tops...
Reply 35
Get green ones! They rock. I saw Carmen Elektra wearing really nice blue ones too. I want them.
Reply 36
Snowfall
Get green ones! They rock. I saw Carmen Elektra wearing really nice blue ones too. I want them.

Thats surely the wrong reason for wearing them...
black..i would definately go for black, or red
Reply 38
Mad Vlad
Thats surely the wrong reason for wearing them...

I didn't mean that I want them because she has them. A pair of nice coloured converse just happened to be on her feet
Reply 39
What's with this converse obsession? I really wanna think they look nice because of it and yet... :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending