Turn on thread page Beta

Hey people i just was wondering if they where going to change the law and make it 18 years and older starting next year...i just wanted to know is this is true or not and starting when if it iz true..thank you

ReputationRep:
    Make what 18 years and over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Hey people i just was wondering if they where going to change the law and make it 18 years and older starting next year...i just wanted to know is this is true or not and starting when if it iz true..thank you
    make what 18 years and older? I assume you're talking about the driving age...

(Original post by Unregistered)

I presume for driving tests, but how the heck he/she ex[pects everyone to know wtf she/he is on about is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    hmm..

ReputationRep:
    sex? alcohol (already 18 i suppose)? driving? cigarettes? posting on forums?

ReputationRep:
    This is about driving right? It's just a rumour that absolutely everyone hears round about the time they're 16, and everyone panics and thinks they'll have to wait an extra year.

ReputationRep:
    if u r born in 19 87 onwards u have 2 wait till yr 18 and wait three year to get ur full licence, u ahve to do three different e=test one each year.

ReputationRep:
    Have to agree with the rumour thing. Definitely happened to my brother 3 years before the exact same thing happened to me! People elaborate on it as well and say stuff like their nan called up the DVLA and got information straight from the horses mouth.. But so far it's not been true & you can be sure that if it *were* to be true you would have heard about it on the news. They wouldn't change the laws about driving without people noticing!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.