Turn on thread page Beta

Who thinks that Edders should be co-admin with d?

Edders is my fav mod. I have only just joined and have been and unreg for a long time - and he seems the nicest. Though there are quite a few more that r up there in my favs...(but then again im not actually sure if they're mods or posters..and i will probaly speel their names wrong) Adsurs, Lord Huntroyde and Tek...o well i am speaking allowed of rubbish anyhow.

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Edders is my fav mod. I have only just joined and have been and unreg for a long time - and he seems the nicest. Though there are quite a few more that r up there in my favs...(but then again im not actually sure if they're mods or posters..and i will probaly speel their names wrong) Adsurs, Lord Huntroyde and Tek...o well i am speaking allowed of rubbish anyhow.
    *Spell
    **A load

ReputationRep:
    That message above was me, i some how got signed out Dammit

ReputationRep:
    Tek, adhsur and lord huntroyde all arent moderators.

ReputationRep:
    ALL THE OTHER MODS ARE GOOD, EDDERS IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, IF HE BECAME ADMIN I WOULD HANG MYSELF. HE IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS, REALLY, ABSOLUTELY TOILET MODERATOR AND NOT A NICE GUY AT THAT. THE REST OF THE MODERATORS ARE NICE, ESPECIALLY OLLIE, EXPRESSION IS OK ASWELL. MAKE EXPRESSION AND OLLIE ADMIN. SACK EDDERS.

Tek and Huntroyde are children.

ReputationRep:
    Tek and Huntroyde are children.
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    What about me? lol. Edders is alright, guess he is just getting used to mod status. I dont really think its fair to say wether mods are good or not, cause at the end of the da, they are members too, the only difference being they ma delete your posts, or ban you if you misbehave.

At the end of the day, they're not moderators.

They're blue, deleting, locking machines who annoy everyone and make their opinion fact.

ReputationRep:
    Honoured, I am.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.