This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Who thinks that Edders should be co-admin with d?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Edders is my fav mod. I have only just joined and have been and unreg for a long time - and he seems the nicest. Though there are quite a few more that r up there in my favs...(but then again im not actually sure if they're mods or posters..and i will probaly speel their names wrong) Adsurs, Lord Huntroyde and Tek...o well i am speaking allowed of rubbish anyhow.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Edders is my fav mod. I have only just joined and have been and unreg for a long time - and he seems the nicest. Though there are quite a few more that r up there in my favs...(but then again im not actually sure if they're mods or posters..and i will probaly speel their names wrong) Adsurs, Lord Huntroyde and Tek...o well i am speaking allowed of rubbish anyhow.
*Spell
**A load
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
That message above was me, i some how got signed out Dammit
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Tek, adhsur and lord huntroyde all arent moderators.
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ALL THE OTHER MODS ARE GOOD, EDDERS IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, IF HE BECAME ADMIN I WOULD HANG MYSELF. HE IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS, REALLY, ABSOLUTELY TOILET MODERATOR AND NOT A NICE GUY AT THAT. THE REST OF THE MODERATORS ARE NICE, ESPECIALLY OLLIE, EXPRESSION IS OK ASWELL. MAKE EXPRESSION AND OLLIE ADMIN. SACK EDDERS.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Tek and Huntroyde are children.
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Tek and Huntroyde are children.
Yeah.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What about me? lol. Edders is alright, guess he is just getting used to mod status. I dont really think its fair to say wether mods are good or not, cause at the end of the da, they are members too, the only difference being they ma delete your posts, or ban you if you misbehave.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
At the end of the day, they're not moderators.

They're blue, deleting, locking machines who annoy everyone and make their opinion fact.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Honoured, I am.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.28%
Virtual campus tours/open days (123)
23.61%
Live streaming events (46)
8.83%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.98%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.07%