What's the longest you've gone without seeing your bf/gf? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dnt worry Eyeore!!
I have a long distance relationship, so i dnt c him often..but its damn worth it
You'll be fine hun!!!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
longest was 4 weeks for me, i was a mess by the end of it.

the worst was when i went to america at christmas and my phone didn't work so all we had for 17 nights was a few emails :cool:

the distance thing never gets easier, but you do get used to it and it just becomes your routine

lou xxx
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Three of my ex boyfriends I didn't see for about a 2 month period. Two of them that killed it, the other it was killed shortly thereafter indirectly because we'd changed. Distance is one of the big factors in the death of my relationships. One of the downsides of electing to be a world traveller .
TheLameMonkey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I regularly go a week before seeing my wubbly one, She's at IC and I'm at Reading, so we take it in turns to visit. By the time Friday comes around I just want to have her in my arms already. It kind of sucks, but you just have to get used to it.

The longest I've ever spent away from her is 2 weeks over christmas. That really, really sucked and I don't think I could do any longer than that, if even that much again, I can't cope with it at all.

I don't know how you'll manage with 5 weeks, it would kill me
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just under a month
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
I think I have gone for about 6 weeks without seeing him a few times over the last few years. Quite often I don't see him for 4 weeks...It gets easier after time. Infact after time it just becomes 'normal'...
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two days
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Two days
Lucky for some!

It's really hard... he has all the diversions and excitements of a foreign country to keep his mind off me (to some extent!), and what have I got? School... hurrah
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Lucky for some!

It's really hard... he has all the diversions and excitements of a foreign country to keep his mind off me (to some extent!), and what have I got? School... hurrah
Convert all of your longing and loneliness into work power.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Convert all of your longing and loneliness into work power.
easy to say
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
easy to say
I am converting all of my longing and pain into positive thinking, it is hard but neccissary.
Mishael
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Three weeks so far, which was bad enough, but I'm going abroad for 6 months next year. I just hope he'll wait for me!
fasterpurple
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Four days - which I found really horrible, but then I suppose I didn't have time to get used to him not being there. Plus I'd been with him constantly for the week before so it was a stark contrast.

I may have to go two months without him in the summer :/
residentangel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
2 weeks, but we phoned each other, every other day
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
2 weeks. Was pretty weird.
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
a month with my ex

almost a week with my current bf
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
longest was about 5-6 weeks... but as he lives 250 miles away we don't get to see eachother all tht often.. i think the shortest gap we've had between seeing eachother is about 2 weeks... but then when we are together we spend a week or sometimes two together...
krystaldenise05
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the longest ive gone without seeing my bf was for a week and thats cause we were broken up
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Its been 2 weeks, and there's two more to go. This is the longest yet, halfway there and it's hard.
MissInnocence
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the longest ive gone without seeing my other half is 3 weeks when he went to uni and it was horrible we usually see each other once every 2-3 weeks now...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads