a-level media studies msuic video practical

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
hi im in yr13 just about to make my msuic video. Im doing the sterophonics 'ranibows and pots of gold' i have written my storyboard and bought a new camera but i dont knwo were to start, or even to start looking for inspiration , and i cant fidnout any msuic video studios to get information about how they produce msuic videos. i would be evry greaful if someone could give me some pointers.
thanks vikkie arnold
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
Sorry m8, thats a hard one you have got there. Plus i have only done GCSE Media studies, but good luck anyway....
Eámanë
Report 17 years ago
cheers yeah im about to strat a degree in media but only if i get this wright but thanks ne ways
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eámanë)
cheers yeah im about to strat a degree in media but only if i get this wright but thanks ne ways
Ohh you don't want to go saying that here, some people [ahem.. lord h....] will eat you alive!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Ohh you don't want to go saying that here, some people [ahem.. lord h....] will eat you alive!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.25%
No (214)
48.75%

Watched Threads