The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Bhaal85
Somewhere along the lines, I think you lost your MOJO. :wink:

MOJO, is that like vavavoom?
rahaydenuk
Really? Who 'warned' you for this? I agree that attempting to censor the word 'idiot' is going far too far. The board must maintain some kind of facility for expression of emotion...

i pm'ed him telling him not to call maskall an idiot because it was winding him up causing him to spam more and as i was the only mod on- couldnt deal with it.

which he ignored, and has complained about ever since.

love Katy ***
Reply 82
Adhsur
lol!!! :confused: That's quite a disturbing thought, my friend!

Oh that's eyes!!!
Reply 83
ickle_katy
it just really annoyes me, that when dan was being a bit silly and encoraging maskall, i pm'ed him telling him to stop, but not only did he ignore it, he then went around telling everyone id told him off and being very very annoyin.

yes it is a personal grudge, because he suddernly went all anti-katy in public coz he was told not to call maskall an idiot. if he objected so much- surly the grown up thing to do would have to been to reply objecting not thrown a big tantrum in a thread.

love Katy***

Well, then maybe it's just a self-respect thing - maybe you felt embarrassed about it and didn't want it to be exposed to the public in which case it shows bad moderating in your case. I am not antikaty in the least - I just think the forum members should be involved more in the mods decisions, especially in a controversial issue like this. Of course, maskall is a definite ban and so are people swearing or posting rude pics...but threatening to ban someone just because they've hurt your self esteem is wrong. You are abusing your privileges, just be more careful next time.
Reply 84
ickle_katy
i pm'ed him telling him not to call maskall an idiot because it was winding him up causing him to spam more and as i was the only mod on- couldnt deal with it.

love Katy ***

OK. 'I see no ships'.
Reply 85
Bhaal85
OK. 'I see no ships'.

You're just in a world of your own, deary! hehe.
ickle_katy
it just really annoyes me, that when dan was being a bit silly and encoraging maskall, i pm'ed him telling him to stop, but not only did he ignore it, he then went around telling everyone id told him off and being very very annoyin.

yes it is a personal grudge, because he suddernly went all anti-katy in public coz he was told not to call maskall an idiot. if he objected so much- surly the grown up thing to do would have to been to reply objecting not thrown a big tantrum in a thread.

love Katy***

no, at that time you hadn't caught on that it was maskall. he was posting rubbish, and you were letting him.
Reply 87
ickle_katy

love Katy ***

How could you not deal with it? Surely it's only a matter of clicking 'delete'
Reply 88
Unregistered
How could you not deal with it? Surely it's only a matter of clicking 'delete'

Not really.
Reply 89
This may seem nasty, but I'm very confused as to how katy got so much rep - sure she's a nice person, but her gems are so numerous and it looks odd that she has so many compared to other people...it's a bit suspicious.
Reply 90
ickle_katy

love Katy ***

See Katy, there are always two sides to a story. When Maskall first appeared, I told him to get off, and he started hurling abuse, then you warned me to stop being rude because of my actions. But you weren't fully aware of the nuisence caused by Maskall. So perhaps less assumptions and better communications in the futere.

btw I am not an anti-katy person. You have your moments, and I dont hold anything against you.
Reply 91
Adhsur
This may seem nasty, but I'm very confused as to how katy got so much rep - sure she's a nice person, but her gems are so numerous and it looks odd that she has so many compared to other people...it's a bit suspicious.

Gems are irrelevant really. People on this forum have ammassed some great reputations that their gem number does no justice to.
Reply 92
Adhsur

She has registered a normal account, and gives herself rep every 24hrs. lol. J/K
Reply 93
Bhaal85
She has registered a normal account, and gives herself rep every 24hrs. lol. J/K

LOL hmmmmm is that what you do? :wink:

It's just so odd that she has 5 and no one else even has three - they are important to me, I take pride in my gems!! :biggrin:
Reply 94
Adhsur

They were a gift from d back in the days.
Adhsur

i get a lot from new people, whom i help through pm.

i also get a lot from mods for the work i do.

btw, i get loads of red ones too. they just usually off people with no rep themselves so dont count.

love Katy ***
Reply 96
rahaydenuk

Aha! I had guessed that. That's fine then :smile:
Reply 97
Maybe d gave her some rep, which resulted in 3 gems.
Reply 98
Adhsur
LOL hmmmmm is that what you do? :wink:

It's just so odd that she has 5 and no one else even has three - they are important to me, I take pride in my gems!! :biggrin:

Yes, i have 84 different accounts,

Bhaal1.......right up to......Bhaal84.

btw On a completely seperate note, has anybody got any maths exams on Tuesday?
Reply 99
rahaydenuk

From the drug-trafficking days, as Huntroyde would have it.

Latest

Trending

Trending