Anonymous #7
Report 10 years ago
Ahhhh I have the problem that before I get there he comes.
Oh dear.
I'm planning on buying a little something for myself from Ann Summers to teach myself how to come so I am eventually hopefully able to do the same during sex.
Klyons.maher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have too. I have the same sort of situation with my boyfriend, I'm female. He's tried so many times and always stop him because I can't handle the sensation. But I really want to orgasm. Can anybody help me control myself or give me advice on how to stop myself from stopping him?
Confused2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Men are usually going to come first unfortunately. It's just how we are built. Best thing is to find out what does it for you (oral, hand stimulation) and get him to get you there first 😉
Imnotperfectxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have sex but I just can't seem to *** and whenever we **** I can't squirt for him but if I do it by myself I squirt. Can anyone give me ideas on how to *** to make him happy it's just embarrassing that I can't *** especially since he's older than me he's 34 and I'm alot younger please help
Theweirdperson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KayleeLand)
I've had this before and I think its to do with not being fully able to let yourself go with the other person yet. You need to be able to be a bit more selfish in acheiving your own needs sexually.

Masterbation will help though, it will let you know that you can do it when no-ones there. If, however you can't do it on your own, then imo this hints at a deeper pyschological problem with intimacy and orgasm.
I totally understand what your saying. But for example, I’ve been seeing this guy for 6 months roughly, we have this connection, even though we aren’t together, but why can I *** with him? We are connected on so many ways, but do you think it’s because he’s not experienced enough..? Or he doesn’t have a big willy? 🤷🏼*♀️ Because I just want to *** with him.

On my own I’ve made myself ***, via toys. ( not always though ). But I feel when I reach that point of adrenaline that I freak out.

I used to be sexually active in my younger days, (15- 19) , ( I’m now 27 ) .
I think it all stopped when something bad happened when I was 19.

this advice thing is soo deeep, I’m so glad I signed up to this.

so do you think because of what happened when I was 19 has kinda like scared me , but not fully as I can talk about it and not feel a sad emotion.
Glitter peace
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, today I was abt to orgasm but, the body tension got me scared....I never felt like this before and I'm growing up, so I want to get over it but idk how
Glitter peace
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, today actually thought it was very nice and it got more intense but, my legs started moving on their own and my heart rate sped up along with my vagina becoming very tingly and hot...it scared me a lot and I stopped right away. I want to try again but I just....I'm scared....I'll wait until another time when I'm less afraid, glad I'm not alone either😊😓☺😚😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (337)
34.74%
No (633)
65.26%

Watched Threads