Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you visit the site www.dialaphone.co.uk there are 4 mobile deals and i really don't know which one to use! I'd love having 900 means off peak, but they give only 50 txt msgs
    I would like to a have a free mobile with camera however, they don't offer that many minutes!
    I know I'm extremely demanding please help me to choose!
    I tend to use the phone quite a lot but I don't want to exceed £20 per month for the phone bill or else my parents will kill me!
    Cheers in advance.

The link doesn't work.

Just go with Virgin Mobile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_becky)
    If you visit the site www.dialaphone.co.uk there are 4 mobile deals and i really don't know which one to use! I'd love having 900 means off peak, but they give only 50 txt msgs
    I would like to a have a free mobile with camera however, they don't offer that many minutes!
    I tend to use the phone quite a lot but I don't want to exceed £20 per month for the phone bill or else my parents will kill me!
    Cheers in advance.
    I work for phones4u as a sales rep and may be able to help you.

1)What network are the deals on?
    2)What networks are you ringing?
    3)How many text do you need?
    4)What phone are you after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    The link doesn't work.

Just go with Virgin Mobile.
    Yeah. The devil makes work for idol thumbs.

(Original post by Bhaal85)

Do you sell them giant phones that walk with you?

ReputationRep:
    Do you sell them giant phones that walk with you?
    We are not a kinky sex shop , we sell mobile phones.

Phones4U, Phones4 less, we do it for less.

ReputationRep:
    Just looked at the site.

8310 - Avoid at all costs, faulty software on it, causes txt msgs to mess up, switches itself off

7210 - Wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

7250i & S300 - Probably more suitable for you?

I would recommend the Motorola Startac. That's what I use and it only gives headaches and burning ears when I use it during the day.

love Unregistered ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_becky)
    Cheers in advance.
    I offered to help, but obviously you dont wanna speak, so I'm off to bed. Night.

ReputationRep:
    Just looked at the site.

8310 - Avoid at all costs, faulty software on it, causes txt msgs to mess up, switches itself off

7210 - Wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

7250i & S300 - Probably more suitable for you?
    Oi! Mine is a 7210! The radio is great for when you're bored (i.e. Politics lessons)! Though admittedly I would prefer a 3650, my mate has FIFA on his I'm so jealous!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Oi! Mine is a 7210! The radio is great for when you're bored (i.e. Politics lessons)! Though admittedly I would prefer a 3650, my mate has FIFA on his I'm so jealous!!!
    If you can afford it, go for a Sony ericsson T610, FANTASTIC phone. one of the best ones around.

btw I bet you thought this thread would have been a maths question, lol!

Off to bed now, night.

ReputationRep:
    If you can afford it, go for a Sony ericsson T610, FANTASTIC phone. one of the best ones around.

btw I bet you thought this thread would have been a maths question, lol!

Off to bed now, night.
    No I didn't anticipate anything hahaha
    Night Bhaal, tell me more about the T610 later!

ReputationRep:

hehe, im off there 2morw, the nice guy persuaded me that i really really wanted a £35 tariff when i only went thre for a £20 tariff. but oh well, he was nice to me.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    hehe, im off there 2morw, the nice guy persuaded me that i really really wanted a £35 tariff when i only went thre for a £20 tariff. but oh well, he was nice to me.

love Katy ***
    Tut tut, swayed too easily. Get that T-Mobile tariff, 50 free texts and 750 free off-peak minutes per month! Less than £15 a month, text in the day, call in the night! Ideal for those women who like to natter all night...

Contract phones are too expensive. I'm surprised that so many people here have one.

ReputationRep:
    Contract phones are too expensive. I'm surprised that so many people here have one.
    Some people make such an amount of calls that go nowhere near justifying a tariff, but others always go in excess of their line rental. There's never a middle ground with my contract-bound mates, it's wierd.

ReputationRep:

lol. theyre cheeper than pay as you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Tut tut, swayed too easily. Get that T-Mobile tariff, 50 free texts and 750 free off-peak minutes per month! Less than £15 a month, text in the day, call in the night! Ideal for those women who like to natter all night...

i need my peak mins

im going on o2 250.

250 mins 50 tex and a lovely free picture phone with 3 months insurance.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i need my peak mins

im going on o2 250.

250 mins 50 tex and a lovely free picture phone with 3 months insurance.

love Katy***
    Hahaha my mates are all on that one!
    But I can't afford to pay my own line rental so my mum gave me her line rental phone... I hate sponging!
    Send me a pic of you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.