The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

undercover-ange
Well actually yes......x

OK I've given up on the glasses idea.
Does he look better in his Good Will Hunting role with fairly long hair or in Ocean's Eleven/Twelve with short hair or even shorter in the Bourne Identity?
Reply 61
Sophdoph
Richard Hammond, the tiny bloke whos on Top Gear...is quite fit.

oh yeh i forgot about him... I am absoloutly in love with the guy :embarasse
Reply 62
Hehe various anime people... :biggrin: Although sometimes even now I find anime characters really pretty (on the art side) :biggrin: LOLOL!!!!

Orlando Bloom - only for about a month or so, but then I never fancy people on TV so that's a change.

Lol generally fancying people online is strange :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure I fancy a guy online atm... - and not my ex :p:
irisng
Hehe various anime people... :biggrin: Although sometimes even now I find anime characters really pretty (on the art side) :biggrin: LOLOL!!!!

Orlando Bloom - only for about a month or so, but then I never fancy people on TV so that's a change.

Lol generally fancying people online is strange :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure I fancy a guy online atm... - and not my ex :p:

With anime people you get the greatness of androgeny as well. Like Killua and Kurapaca from Hunter x Hunter and then Sasuke and Kakashi from Naruto.
SamTheMan
Does he look better in his Good Will Hunting role with fairly long hair or in Ocean's Eleven/Twelve with short hair or even shorter in the Bourne Identity?

I'm quite into the longish floppy hair personally but it doesn't make too much difference. :smile: x
Angel_Cake
Oh definitely! I really liked him. And Gary Lineker too... :redface:

Yeah, wow we are strange crush twins!! For me, it's more to do with their personalities than looks.
Reply 66
dopey from snow white
all male tennis players
perkyDani
all male tennis players

Greg Rusedski for me! :redface:

Oh and Goran Ivanisivich (sp?!)
Reply 68
sleepyeba
Pat Sharpe ... :redface: I was about 5 and loved Fun House :s:

What happened to fun house??? I so wanted to be on that show when i was about 7 and used to watch it wilst reconstructing the funhouse using balloons and the armchair!!! (Just dont ask!) :laugh:

Who can remember the twins that he used to have as the cheerleaders? God it makes me feel old! Why are there no decent kids programmes on now - even postman pat has been screwed up, and just WHY cant Andy Pandy sit in the basket with Teddy any more??! :confused: :biggrin:
(sorry mini rant over - i just cant believe what they subject kids to these days!)
Hehe, messy! I used to play Funhouse too, it was great. :cool:
Reply 70
Thank god for that - i thought i must be some warped little child! (well i probably was) I always wanted to be on Get you own back as well but somehow never dared to actually apply! Do you think i could go on now? (must find some horrible little kid who wants to chuck me in gunge!)
Oh yeah, I remember that. The poor dads...I mean kids...getting gunged at the end, lol. It's not on anymore is it??
SamTheMan

are you talking about matt damon? he's fine:wink:
and to answer your question i think he looks nicer in Bourne identity/supremacy.
Reply 73
Chardonnay
Do you have any? My friend told me today she fancies Tony Blair!!! :love: Lol!

yeah i fancy my dad, strange or what?

jk
Reply 74
~*glitter*~
yeah i fancy my dad, strange or what?

jk

ahh froids penis envy...., in a v v strange form :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 75
amo1

yeah, im so jealous!!! :rolleyes:
amo1

Some kind of bizarre mixture of Freud's Oedipus and Electra complexes, perhaps :p:
Reply 77
Eeyore
Some kind of bizarre mixture of Freud's Oedipus and Electra complexes, perhaps :p:

or im just strange :redface:
Reply 78
wiwarin_mir
With anime people you get the greatness of androgeny as well. Like Killua and Kurapaca from Hunter x Hunter and then Sasuke and Kakashi from Naruto.

hehe lol! - let's seeeee... I really like Pazu from Laputa and Ashitaka from Mononoke Hime - but more for their character really lol :biggrin: and once Suzuku (I think) from hehe Legends of the Dragons :rolleyes: and another time an anime character on a Nimtendo game :biggrin:

Oh my goodness how bad can I get? - although they are things of the past :p: I was a kid then!
irisng
hehe lol! - let's seeeee... I really like Pazu from Laputa and Ashitaka from Mononoke Hime - but more for their character really lol :biggrin: and once Suzuku (I think) from hehe Legends of the Dragons :rolleyes: and another time an anime character on a Nimtendo game :biggrin:

Oh my goodness how bad can I get? - although they are things of the past :p: I was a kid then!

However bad you are, I am worse, notice my choice of crushes have been mostly male.

Latest

Trending

Trending