Turn on thread page Beta

lord of the rings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just wondering what films people like the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eámanë)
    just wondering what films people like the most.
    What, in general, or LOTR films?

ReputationRep:
    yeah just which ones your favourote and maybe why

ReputationRep:
    I cant choose between them really, but i am looking forward to ROTK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    am looking forward to ROTK.
    Yes indeedy, should be good.

Hmmm...I wonder if we can book tickets yet- first night!

We went on the premiere evening (not the celebrity thing- just the day it came out) last year and there was a man all dressed up in chainmail etc and he roared when the film started and cheered at the end and everyone clapped him, it was a really nice atmousphere...it'd be good it he was there again this year...hmmm...maybe I should dress up :P

I think ROTK will be the most popular in general as its got the huge climax towards the end. Any film that has 2 previous films before it to build up the climax has got to be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I think ROTK will be the most popular in general as its got the huge climax towards the end. Any film that has 2 previous films before it to build up the climax has got to be good.
    Not really, take the scream trilogy for example.
    Regardless I'm sure it will be pretty good.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.