This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
theres this girl who i just cant stop thinking about. i think about her night and day, its all ive been doing lately.
the first time i saw her i knew i liked her. i knew she was the one made for me. is this love?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
theres this girl who i just cant stop thinking about. i think about her night and day, its all ive been doing lately.
the first time i saw her i knew i liked her. i knew she was the one made for me. is this love?
If you're asking then it isn't sorry.

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned lust though
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sounds like obsession to me. :rolleyes:
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
sounds like infatuation or just pure fancy. at the xtreme unrequinted love. see how it goes, wen u love her (and she loves u bk, u will KNOW!)

[email protected]
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
O-kaaaaaay forget about this person! Play chess or something, this infatuation will get unhealthy for you if you let it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads