Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey has anyone watched finding nemo yet!!

it is really funny if you have seen it who is your favourtie character??

mine has to be Dori coz i am so much like her....crazy and very forgetful well maybe not as forgetful but nearly!!

well what about you lot!?

ReputationRep:
    I love it! Hasn't there been a thread on this already though? Maybe I'm making it up, I post on quite a few forums.

i haven't seen it. but how can u be like one of the characters? are they not all fish? are u a fish head?

ReputationRep:
    no i am like the character not the actual looks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I love it! Hasn't there been a thread on this already though? Maybe I'm making it up, I post on quite a few forums.
    you might be right i havent been on her for quite a while!!

what is your favourite part?

the bit when the fish gets lost? (thats just a random guess coz i havent seen it but i think i heard it on the news - does that happen?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    the bit when the fish gets lost? (thats just a random guess coz i havent seen it but i think i heard it on the news - does that happen?)
    which fish...nemo?...marlin?...dori?

nemo

ReputationRep:
    i love finding nemo it's one of the best disney cartoon movies.

i like the fishes in the aquarium! the one who likes to be clean

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah! and I like the gulls!!!

(Original post by ladyblitzer)
    oh yeah! and I like the gulls!!!
    I saw it with my niece (best animation film is Mulan by the way) I loved crusher he was so funny.

Hi Mr Turtle
    No dude, Mr Turtle is like my father, call me Crusher dude woooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I saw it with my niece (best animation film is Mulan by the way) I loved crusher he was so funny.

Hi Mr Turtle
    No dude, Mr Turtle is like my father, call me Crusher dude woooooo
    Oh yea, I loved Mulan as well Im a Disney fanatic.

And crusher is funny.

Jellyman, meet offspring.
    Offspring, Jellyman.

ReputationRep:
    its so good! but monsters inc is better,

ReputationRep:
    'you made me iiiiink!'

Best disney films are the classics...nothing can beat the little mermaid/beauty and the beast/lion king...although hercules, mulan and all the pixar ones are great too!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Digz)
    'you made me iiiiink!'

Best disney films are the classics...nothing can beat the little mermaid/beauty and the beast/lion king...although hercules, mulan and all the pixar ones are great too!
    Way to make me feel old...

The classics are snow white, robin hood, peter pan, jungle book and the winnie the poohs. Of the one's youve mentioned I don't think any was made earlier than 1990 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

The classics are snow white, robin hood, peter pan, jungle book and the winnie the poohs. Of the one's youve mentioned I don't think any was made earlier than 1990 :rolleyes:
    I mean classic style animation, it's what I would call 'typial disney'. The other ones are 'old style disney' as far as I'm concerned...good but not as good as the 90s ones, though I'm sure many would disagree with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    its so good! but monsters inc is better,
    i agree

Mike: Put that thing back where it came from so help me, so help me!
    Sully (background): Pum-pum, pum-pum.

Classics/ the non-Pixar ones are definitely good too Cinderella, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

Yeah, those are the classics, don't forget the fox and the hound, bambi, cinderella, sleeping beauty or beauty and the beast.

ReputationRep:
    this is going to sound so sad, but i was feeling really down before i saw finding nemo and i came out of the cinema with that warm fuzzy feeling in side. Cheesy or what but disney therapy always seems to work

(Original post by emom100)
    this is going to sound so sad, but i was feeling really down before i saw finding nemo and i came out of the cinema with that warm fuzzy feeling in side. Cheesy or what but disney therapy always seems to work
    Hey no way does that sound sad! I remember coming out of shrek, boy I couldn't stop smiling and feeling fuzzy inside after that movie for hours Disney films cature both humour and morals in a delightfully colourful way They rule!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.