The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mayfair
Reply 2
Sterling Menthols, at £2.15, you can't go wrong. Pall Mall at £2.06 are good too, but I've yet to see a menthol variety.

They all taste the same to me, to be honest, just get the cheapest.
Avoid Pall Mall like the plague... bleh!
Personally, I used to quite like Mayfair, and Richmond's weren't so bad.

Rollies are cheaper though, as they last longer. You just have to remember that a thin rollie lasts longer than a superking (in my experience)
Reply 4
Bit of a daft thread really.

Dorchester are to be avoided simply due to their reputation as 'granny fags'. I think Richmonds are all right, IIRC.
Yeah, Richmond, or roll your own. 12.5g of GV is like 2.50 :smile:, add in some cheap mock-rizlas and swan extra slim filters, cancer sticks at a rock bottom price :biggrin:
Reply 6
Roll ups = fail :sadnod:
Reply 7
Toffee_Kid
Avoid Pall Mall like the plague... bleh!
Personally, I used to quite like Mayfair, and Richmond's weren't so bad.

Rollies are cheaper though, as they last longer. You just have to remember that a thin rollie lasts longer than a superking (in my experience)

How much does it cost per rollie?
Reply 8
Mayfair - the least trampy :p:
mayfair by far

soveriegn and richmond make me feel so sick.. richmond menthols are ok though :smile:
Reply 10
You could just get rollies?
Fusion
How much does it cost per rollie?

Well, I get a pack of 12.5g tobacco for £3.10, rizzla's cost 35p and filters cost 60p. That's £4.05 for about 28 cigarettes for me :smile:

&& Democracy: *shakes head* Rollies Are Tha Shizzz :dance: They stop you from smoking as regularly which I like, and they lack the formaldehyde etc. that pre-rolled cigarettes are blessed with.

They do make up for that by having as much, sometimes even more tar than a pre-rolled cig though....... :o:
Of those, mayfair

But I've always liked marlboro, despite cost :P
Toffee_Kid
Well, I get a pack of 12.5g tobacco for £3.10, rizzla's cost 35p and filters cost 60p. That's £4.05 for about 28 cigarettes for me :smile:

&& Democracy: *shakes head* Rollies Are Tha Shizzz :dance: They stop you from smoking as regularly which I like, and they lack the formaldehyde etc. that pre-rolled cigarettes are blessed with.

They do make up for that by having as much, sometimes even more tar than a pre-rolled cig though....... :o:

But then you have to learn to roll, which after many failed attempts, seems like a distant dream.
Toffee_Kid

35p?! I haven't smoked in about 10 weeks, but couldve sworn that in tescos, they're 22p (well they WERE). Seriously, get yourself there instead :P
Toffee_Kid

They do make up for that by having as much, sometimes even more tar than a pre-rolled cig though.......:o:

Yeah but they taste horrible :o: Roll ups are the only cigarette that "taste" bad to me...the rest taste all the same. Plus, you can't get menthol roll ups can you? :colonhash:
Democracy
Yeah but they taste horrible :o: Roll ups are the only cigarette that "taste" bad to me...the rest taste all the same. Plus, you can't get menthol roll ups can you? :colonhash:

Weird, if given the choice, I'd take a roll up over anything else, even Marlboro Reds!
And menthol=cough remedy, not to be smoked ^_^
Reply 17
Has to be Royals or Sovereign. And Richmonds to be avoided.
It's cheaper not to smoke :ninja:
QuantumTheory
Weird, if given the choice, I'd take a roll up over anything else, even Marlboro Reds!
And menthol=cough remedy, not to be smoked ^_^

Menthols are lovely as far as cigarettes go :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending