Science x2
    MAths
    Eng lit
    Eng lang
    Graphics
    Geography
    R.S
    Spanish

I think thats it, so thats 11. I did latin in year 9 though so I did 10 in year 11 and I did latin A level in year 10.

ReputationRep:
    I did 12. Maybe 13th this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperUK)
    Islam, Christianity are the main religions on earth. Or people with the most belonging to them. Hinduism comes 3rd with Sikhism is 4th. Judaism is 5th, i dont think there are over 100,000,000 Jews on Earth anyway? It is only studied (Judaism) because of the fixation of the Holocaust and it's status has been elevated due to that. Not trying to sound harsh or anything by saying that.

NO Judaism is an important religion, if not much more important than Hinduism and Sikhism...as it without it Christianity and Islam woul dhave no base...and no offence to anyone it makes **** loads more sense than werido religions (just an opinion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I'm doing 13.5.

How come you have 'BBBA' for your GNVQ? I thought you could only get BBBB, AAAA etc.?
    what are you doing happysunshine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    NO Judaism is an important religion, if not much more important than Hinduism and Sikhism...as it without it Christianity and Islam woul dhave no base...and no offence to anyone it makes **** loads more sense than werido religions (just an opinion)

Ok, don't agree with what he said, but don't agree with you either. Are you trying to call Hinduism and Sikhism "weirdo religions"?

ReputationRep:
    French
    English Language
    Geography
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Physics
    Maths
    Latin (a year early)

Not much is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winorloose)
    French
    English Language
    Geography
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Physics
    Maths
    Latin (a year early)

Not much is it?

8 is absolutely fine if that is all your school offers.
    Pass and you have everything you need to matriculate, so you're fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    8 is absolutely fine if that is all your school offers.
    Pass and you have everything you need to matriculate, so you're fine!
    Don't worry I'm doing A-levels now, just looking back at them and compareing them to some of the other posts .

Still thanks for the concern .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Ok, don't agree with what he said, but don't agree with you either. Are you trying to call Hinduism and Sikhism "weirdo religions"?
    no im not...not calling them weird at all but there are weird religions our there...

ReputationRep:
    I HATE LATIN I WANNA DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT NOW :mad: !!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I HATE LATIN I WANNA DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT NOW :mad: !!!!!!!!!!
    Latin's okay. Just make sure you know the grammer back-to-front. Basic vocab helps, but if you know what the word is doing in a sentence, you can often guess what it means.

Thats how I got by at least!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winorloose)
    Latin's okay. Just make sure you know the grammer back-to-front. Basic vocab helps, but if you know what the word is doing in a sentence, you can often guess what it means.

Thats how I got by at least!
    The grammar is the best bit....its all the bloody vocab and literature memorising..translations! AGGGGHHHHH I HATE IT !!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT TTTTTEEEEEEEEE ITTTT!!!!! But i hate geography more...

ReputationRep:
    1m doing 10 in school, one out of school

In school

Maths
    Statistics
    Double award sciences (2 subjects)
    English lit
    English lang
    French
    Drama
    Art
    History (But i might change to classic civ)

Out of school

Arabic

ReputationRep:
    I did 10 :rolleyes: I feel a bit inadiquate (sp) now but I did ok in them 3A*'s, 6A's and a C (German bah). AS levels are hard A2's are worse. Why does everyone seem to do so many AS + A2. I mean I did 4 AS and 3 A2 and I thought that was normal but everyone else on this forum seems to do like 5. I am not complaining I have a place at med school I was just wondering why so many people do some many exams? I wasn't given and option on the number I did.

ReputationRep:
    English Lit
    English Lang
    French
    Humanties
    Sociology
    Maths
    Chemistry
    Biology
    General Studies
    Physics

Unfortunately at the time, my curriculum didnt allow me to do Tech Drawing, although I did enquire if it could be fitted into my schedule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    I did 9 back in 1999 (God I feel old!)
    You feel old. I did 'O' Levels!

Anyone here even know what they are? On the science thing, you couldn't take an 'O' Level in science, it had to be physics, chemistry, biology or human biology seperatly. I could only fit 2 sciences in to my timetable so did physics and chemistry, then I ended up working in cardiology so could really have done with the human biology.

Strangly my mum took a couple of 'O' Levels the year after me and a GCSE after that. She also did a couple of 'A' Levels.

ReputationRep:
    why are u even taking so many?!! i do't understand why schoosl do that to people- you can get a perfectly good variety of subjects within 10 gcses. to be honest, i don't think you're thick, but your problem seems to be the fact that you haven't got enough time to revise each subject in enough depth.

i did 10 gcses, wasn't any need for me to do more, really don't see why people bother doing so many- fair enough if its for fun, but if you think its going to look impressive for uni appications, then think again

ReputationRep:
    hi im taking

maths
    statistics
    english language
    english lit
    chemistry
    biology
    physics
    rs
    photography
    drama
    double ict
    textiles

so thats 13

ReputationRep:
    i did twelve

ReputationRep:
    Well what did you get then?

And to the guy doing 13. Photography and Drama arn't the most academic of subjects.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.