This discussion is closed.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And I left school without any GCSE's at all!

Mind you I know have two degrees which goes to prove that GSCE's aren't the be all and end all of academic life!
DazzYaa
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
And I left <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=55">school </a> without any GCSE's at all!

Mind you I know have two degrees which goes to prove that GSCE's aren't the be all and end all of academic life!
lol my dad didn't leave school with ANY degrees and now he's on like £70k a year
ChloeChloe
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
im no genius and regularly make mistakes but cholochloe are you one of the people who make up ideal grades to boast because you say you got 5As and 5A* but you spelt compulsory wrong and it cant be a typo as the letters are at opposite ends of the keyboard! no offensive just thought that i would point it out as some mentioned about boasting
No that was a genuine mistake. And I pride myself on being fairly good at spelling! I'm quite embarrased by that mistake. Those were my results, I didn't lie- but boasting is different from lying, so maybe people might think I was boasting by telling my grades, I don't know. And I'm sure you could get more ideal than my grades...
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ChloeChloe)
I'm quite embarrased by that mistake.
Don't mean to be picky - because we all make mistakes - but you might want to check your spelling of embarrassed
~Skye~
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i've got 11 gcses (though technically 12 subject grades if that makes sense) I did a few short courses which were the same amount of work as a full course (my 6th refused to do full courses in some of them) :rolleyes:

I did Dual Award science but I should have actually done Triple Award because I always got A's for science lower down in school (always got the best mark in the year!yay!)but my stupid school made an admin error and I got missed off their list and they refused to add me and let me do it! Gutted. Half the people they let do triple were only average grades anyway! How unfair. Needless to say, I found Dual Award doss-easy and thought it was such a time waste! *sigh* It did mean, however, when I went onto A-Level Science, it was a bit of a shock because I hadn't the extra knowledge from triple science that all the others had! which meant everything was kinda new and in some cases, hard to get to grips with.

Oh well. I've decided since that science is not for me.
kc_sxy
Report 16 years ago
i no this is nothing to do with what you're talkin about but i'm so0o0o0o scared about today! I get my GCSE results in 2.5 hrs!! omg! Ne1 else nervous about today? :eek:
~Skye~
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kc_sxy)
i no this is nothing to do with what you're talkin about but i'm so0o0o0o scared about today! I get my GCSE results in 2.5 hrs!! omg! Ne1 else nervous about today? :eek:
aww.. good luck to you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.69%
No (281)
47.31%

Watched Threads