Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my grades arent great should i apply to warwick for a course of english no1s applyn from my grade is tehre a chnce for me to get in?

(Original post by exotic)
    my grades arent great should i apply to warwick for a course of english no1s applyn from my grade is tehre a chnce for me to get in?
    i dont think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    i dont think so.
    yeah but see the thing is no one from my school is applying for that course and my school has a good name.i had one A in english in my os
    so what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    yeah but see the thing is no one from my school is applying for that course and my school has a good name.i had one A in english in my os
    so what should i do?
    What do you mean? You had an A in one of the modules?
    I think if your looking to do English at Warwick you at least need to be predicted an A.. so I guess you could bribe you teachers into doing that and then apply..

Aim high and you'll go far.

so what should i do?
    Your school has a good name? So what?!

the school u go to is more important than ur grades!

(Original post by mjg)
    the school u go to is more important than ur grades!
    So true Mr UUE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    So true Mr UUE
    lol grade's to be proud of

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.