The Student Room Group
claireflower
My teeth are the worst part of my body and i hate smiling i have a tooth missing and it will never grow back so my teeth are spread out with gaps also they are aren't white and i dont smoke any advice ppl??? :smile:

An electric toothbrush used ruthlessly.
+
That toothpaste with grains in (some form of colgate probably, can't remember the name).
+
RapidWhite tooth whitening system.
=
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ZarathustraX :embarasse
Reply 2
claireflower
My teeth are the worst part of my body and i hate smiling i have a tooth missing and it will never grow back so my teeth are spread out with gaps also they are aren't white and i dont smoke any advice ppl??? :smile:

Get a false one? Or a brace? What happened to the tooth that fell out?
if you have stained teeth, book an appointment with your hygiensit at the dentist, they will do what is called a scratch and polish which basically gets your teeth clean
Reply 4
get a brace :biggrin:

i have one now i dont play rugby, and my smile is top quality :biggrin:
Brush them? Works for me...
Reply 6
Makavelli_07
Brush them? Works for me...

hehe...smart arse :p:

though it is a true statement...

anyways...id go to the dentist, they can scrape clean or paint your teeth. perhaps go to the orthodontist and get a brace, though i never recommend it as i despised my braces when i had to get them. was a horrible experience, though my teeth are better
Reply 7
On a side note, is it too late for me to get a brace? Does it hurt? :confused: :frown: :redface: One of my front teeth slightly overlaps the other by about a millimetre. Is it worth it?
Reply 8
claireflower

:eek: Get them surgically corrected? Teeth are very important
Reply 9
Adhsur
On a side note, is it too late for me to get a brace? Does it hurt? :confused: :frown: :redface: One of my front teeth slightly overlaps the other by about a millimetre. Is it worth it?

It's sore for a bit when you first get them put on and when you get them tightened but apart from that it's fine. Now my teeth are nice and straight but I can't bite properly with my front teeth :redface:
Reply 10
about a millimetre? get on with life :wink:
Reply 11
A brace is nothing- I've got two teeth that are still in the gum and don't seem to want to grow down, despite having had the baby ones removed ages ago (I have very wierd teeth ok!) so I have to have holes cut in my gum by a surgeon, they sedate me thank God, then brackets attached to the teeth by an orthodontist two weeks later, then a brace attached to that. For the two weeks in between I have holes in my gum! Not looking forward to getting that appointment...
Reply 12
the first 3 teeth on my right side are messed up - but the dentist assures me its merely cosmetic. He says i must have gave 'em a good bash when they were forming, but i dont remember if i did. i hate them but no one else seems to care. i think i'll get them fixed one day... this is kind of irrelevant then
Beverley Hills Whitening Formula toothpaste is amazing! As is a good quality electric toothbrush!

Lou
xxx
Reply 14
I have stained teeth and I thought about getting them done at the dentist, but I'm terrified of dentists and I can't stand the whirring sound of the drills. They hurt my ears... :frown: What exactly do they do???

Latest

Trending

Trending