The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

St. George's:

See attachment (year 2 timetable).
Well an average would be 9-5 most days, half day wednesday with after noon left for sport/recration ect.

and wekend off.
nexttime
wow - hefty timetable! In some ways i'd prefer the guidance though. Where would that be out of interest? First year as well?

yep. Then you have the fun of 3rd year and beyond.
I got to my placement bout 8am i got back about 6ish today - ive had worse days. Ive gotta go practice some clinical skills in a min a consultant put the fear of god into me today.
I'll show him :p:
Reply 63
terpineol
Ok, hopefully coming up we have, a week from this year, and two from last year.

With each i've tried to get weeks showing a range of things.

To put it in context each our in class normally takes an hour or so to write up, and the red boxes at the top take forever to do but aren't accompanied by lectures.

Its the online timetable you click on each and it gives you the learning objectives, slides, reading references etc etc etc.

deos this mean you can still see old semesters on galen even in second year? - do you still have access to all the slides from years gone by when you get to third year?
Sambo2
deos this mean you can still see old semesters on galen even in second year? - do you still have access to all the slides from years gone by when you get to third year?

Yes, its quite handy.
Hi,

Does anyone have an official oxford medicine 1st/2nd year timetable from recent years?
Please post if you do!
Original post by myfanwy
Cardiff year 1

Monday and Thursday- Dissection(sign in first thing morning and afternoon, where you are in between...)
Tuesday lectures - 9-11, 12-1, 2-5 typically, same Friday. Not all the time though, get odd afternoons off
Wednesday - Histology 9-11

Only dissection is compulsary - if you miss the others, in a year of 300, no one will notice, unless only 30 of you turn up!

Does it feel crowded with 300?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending