The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
frost105
Dont tell me-cause then I'll tell boyf and then he'll bug me and I'll have to kill him.....do you want blood on your hands!

I didn't say the d word. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
A girlfriend is not for that. :eek:

What the hell? Of course she is... :biggrin:
Reply 22
Makavelli_07
What the hell? Of course she is... :biggrin:

You voted yes on the poll didn't you? :smile:

I wonder if there will be a higher proportion of yes to no votes when they are male? :biggrin:
But electrical engineering is far easier than trying to find a girlfriend

HAHA!! That has GOT to be the funniest post I've read all day... *snigger* :biggrin:

This seems to be an on-going theme these past few days.
From "experience" (or what I can call experience), British and American girls would be the most easy to convince that that fact's true. In most other countries, girls would refuse to accept that, by principle.
It's a shame my bloke has given up sex for lent. Guess I better find something just as good somewhere else, like white chocolate and lots of it.

On a more relevant note, surely sexual activity releases endorphins in your body which act as an anti depressant as well? So it's all good however you look at it, condom or not!
Reply 26
annabellewalter
It's a shame my bloke has given up sex for lent.

I'd be offended if my girlfriend gave up sex for lent :eek:
Reply 27
LOL just what i needed on a wednesday afternoon :rolleyes: :rofl:
Reply 28
SamTheMan
In most other countries, girls would refuse to accept that, by principle.

Countries such as?
annabellewalter
It's a shame my bloke has given up sex for lent. Guess I better find something just as good somewhere else, like white chocolate and lots of it.

On a more relevant note, surely sexual activity releases endorphins in your body which act as an anti depressant as well? So it's all good however you look at it, condom or not!

The whole study is a bit naf. I'm surprised it got published on the New Scientist website. The fact that in a couple, you decide to use a condom or not, shows a lot about the relationship you're in. Clearly how your relationship is going is the factor, not the condom...
Since the pill is best for birth-control, when you're in a stable monogamous relationship where you trust your partner, the condom is no longer as necessary.
These girls were undergrads. What's likely is that the girls using condoms had less stable relationships, were sleeping around and the others were in long-term relationships.
NDGAARONDI
Countries such as?

LOL... well I've been around a bit. I'll just say most European girls don't see oral sex the way people in anglo-saxon cultures do. It has a lot to do with American influence in the UK, which is stronger than in Europe. I'd rather not elaborate. I'll end up sounding like some pervy sexologist.

With some mates, we did think about creating a world guide to girls but never got round to doing it. There's a lot to learn!
Reply 31
SamTheMan
LOL... well I've been around a bit. I'll just say most European girls don't see oral sex the way people in anglo-saxon cultures do. It has a lot to do with American influence in the UK, which is stronger than in Europe.

So what would the situation of Canada be then? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
So what would the situation of Canada be then? :rolleyes:

Why are you choosing that country in particular? Same as the US actually. French Canadians are the most "open" in North America in my opinion...
Reply 33
SamTheMan
Why are you choosing that country in particular?

American influence in Canada but is liberal in areas, such as gay marriage etc.
NDGAARONDI
You voted yes on the poll didn't you? :smile:

I wonder if there will be a higher proportion of yes to no votes when they are male? :biggrin:

I haven't voted on the poll.

I would vote 'Don't care as long as they swallow' but that's not on there. :wink:

SamTheMan
With some mates, we did think about creating a world guide to girls but never got round to doing it. There's a lot to learn!

You should do it, it would be a good laugh to read it. :smile:
Reply 35
Makavelli_07
I would vote 'Don't care as long as they swallow' but that's not on there. :wink:

:rolleyes: They're quite hard to find aren't they? :wink:
I don't need it to be true anyway. :wink:
Reply 37
frost105
Doesnt matter! I still aint swallowing! It smells rank :cool:

They're not talking about oral though - I don't know if the hormones would be absorbed that way as they'd be more likely to get digested...

Daveo
It also reduces the risk of cancer...apparently.

Apart, I assume, from cervical cancer? :p:
Reply 38
You just know a guy came up with that research. You can almost picture it:

Girlfriend: I don't really like giving you oral

Scientist: Um, but its good for you.

Girlfriend (slightly more interested): Why, what does it do?

Scientist: It um cures um .... um..... um... DEPRESSION!!!

Girlfriend: Great, lets do it three times a day!!
ditzy blonde
You just know a guy came up with that research. You can almost picture it:

Girlfriend: I don't really like giving you oral

Scientist: Um, but its good for you.

Girlfriend (slightly more interested): Why, what does it do?

Scientist: It um cures um .... um..... um... DEPRESSION!!!

Girlfriend: Great, lets do it three times a day!!

lol, sounds just about right.....

:eek: i've got to stop attacking scientists- im gonna be a qualified biochemist in 4 years :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending