The Official A-Level Maths November 2003 Thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
candy88524
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Soulfish)
Sat P2 for the first time this morning along with an S1 retake. Edexcel changed the exam style so that for P2 we had space to write the answers under the questions (together with space for sketches of graphs), and for S1 we had a seperate answer booklet that had graph paper and the question numbers printed in it.

S1 was ok - only six questions though which surprised me. P2 was hard however. The people that were retaking P2 said it was harder then the exam they'd sat in the summer. Questions 5 and 8 seemed to stump most people.

How did everyone else find their exams? Anyone sit any Edexcel maths modules?

YES!!! P2 retake was sooooo much harder than in the summer, i only got 47 UMS marks, had 67 last time, i'm considering re taking again for the third time in the summer as edexcel might be changing their policy, retake as many times, no previous marks deducted

S1 i took in the summer, got 91, and will be doing S2 on friday
baztwo
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
i took m1 for the first time and p1 for the 2nd time in november. then i took s1 for the 2nd time the other day
i got 80/100 = a for m1
i got 95/100 = a for p1 (previous mark 65/100 = c)
and as for s1, last time i got 39/100 = u!! (lol) but i feel confident of an 'a' or at least a 'b' this time
i love bragging! 95/100!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (480)
51.84%
No (446)
48.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed