The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
its every girl i meet in town on a night out live really far away. theres a coule of girls i quite like who get the bus but im not sure on the best way to talk to them
Reply 2
af1
i really quite fancy getting a girlfriend but i have no idea where to find a girl who is into the stuff i am into and is not a total twat. any suggestions?

I have found that some of the best girls I have met outside of school have been on UKL.
Reply 3
af1
i really quite fancy getting a girlfriend but i have no idea where to find a girl who is into the stuff i am into and is not a total twat. any suggestions?

I was going to say start off by being nice, approachable and likeable but I see you have that sussed :rolleyes:
af1
its every girl i meet in town on a night out live really far away. theres a coule of girls i quite like who get the bus but im not sure on the best way to talk to them

be a ticket collector
Reply 5
wiwarin_mir
I have found that some of the best girls I have met outside of school have been on UKL.

:angel:
Reply 6
It's a cliche but can be true - don't go looking for one and you might just find one! :eek:
Reply 7
wiwarin_mir

Hehe, awww. Have you ever met any of them? :smile:
Reply 8
Adhsur
It's a cliche but can be true - don't go looking for one and you might just find one! :eek:

I'm going to try that but with not finding guys :smile:
Reply 9
Chickadee
Hehe, awww. Have you ever met any of them? :smile:

I have met a couple of girls from UKL (and other online places I used to frequent) and should be meeting a couple more over the coming months.
Reply 10
Yeh I met my first boyfriend on UKL :smile: though broken up now - was nobody's fault and the relationship was almost perfect :smile: Still friends which is great! I'd be bit upset if we weren't friends.

Girls on the bus: just go up to them and say hi, then see where that leads you. If you never approach them well you're never gonna get anywhere.

Or try online dating :wink:

Well what sort of stuff are you into anyway?
Reply 11
wiwarin_mir

:rolleyes: yeah, agree wtih ya there. i met my girlfriend on TSR too. :tsr: :love:
Adhsur

But if you're not looking you never find things :p:
Reply 13
Golden Maverick
But if you're not looking you never find things :p:

Yeah but some things find you rather than the other way around. You can't just put £50 in your wallet, hit the town and expect to find love - it doesn't work like that. Otherwise the wealthiest people in the world would necessarily be the happiest and have the longest relationships. Just be yourself - and don't try and appear too desperate either! If there's one thing that girls can sense 500 miles off it's desperation, and it's not too attractive. Much better to get on with your life and let this sort of thing run its course.
KingAS
:rolleyes: yeah, agree wtih ya there. i met my girlfriend on TSR too. :tsr: :love:

I met the girlfriend I had before Micala on UKL as well, tis a lot better than any chat room as for the most part you don't get stupid chavs fillinh it up.
Reply 15
never met anyone from online.....it would be weird :s but well done all you guys who did hook up! :wink:
Reply 16
er i dont think id personally try online dating! u never really kno who ur chattin to at the end of the day n what theyre really like do u. dont go 'looking' for a girlfriend, you might come accross badly, just be patient and the right girl will come along, good things come to those who wait.
LaUrEn :-)
er i dont think id personally try online dating! u never really kno who ur chattin to at the end of the day n what theyre really like do u. dont go 'looking' for a girlfriend, you might come accross badly, just be patient and the right girl will come along, good things come to those who wait.

Well obviously you won't just go out with someone without ever meeting up with them.
Reply 18
lol trust me ive heard of ppl with online relationships b4 even meetin who theyre talking to, stupid i know.
LaUrEn :-)
lol trust me ive heard of ppl with online relationships b4 even meetin who theyre talking to, stupid i know.

Usually if I get into a good friendship with someone online I usually end up getting their mobile/house number and then start talking to them that way, which gives me a bit better idea of their age/location/gender as well.
I would never go out with someone if it would be a purely internet relationship, although the net is good for keeping in contact with your boyfriend/girlfriend in the intermediate periods when it is not possible to see them.

Latest

Trending

Trending