Check out other Related discussions

Who is the most evil person in history?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Pol Pot.
Sophie Bass
Reply 62
LawBore
What did they do in WW2? I hate to tell you, we were probably just as bad. I don't think any nation deserves to have hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians killed in one of the worst ways possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_massacre

Wikipedia
The International Military Tribunal for the Far East stated that 80,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[19] A large number of them were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[20] The women were often then killed immediately after the rape, often through mutilation, including breasts being cut off;[21] or stabbing by bamboo (usually very long sticks)[22], bayonet, butcher's knife[citation needed] and other objects into the vagina. There are also claims of Japanese troops forcing families to commit acts of incest

i'm sure whatever the allied did, they did NOT rape and murder innocent civilians on purpose.
Reply 63
i'm sure whatever the allied did, they did NOT rape and murder innocent civilians on purpose

Although what Japan did in East Asia should be condemned, rape and murder of innocent civilians occurs during war. Look at the Soviet soldiers when they occupied Germany or the USA in Vietnam.
Reply 64
gyyy2807
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_massacre

i'm sure whatever the allied did, they did NOT rape and murder innocent civilians on purpose.

"There were 1,336 reported rapes during the first 10 days of the occupation of the Kanagawa prefecture."

Allan Clifton, an Australian officer in WW2
I stood beside a bed in hospital. On it lay a girl, unconscious, her long, black hair in wild tumult on the pillow. A doctor and two nurses were working to revive her. An hour before she had been raped by twenty soldiers. We found her where they had left her, on a piece of waste land. the hospital was in Hiroshima. the girl was Japanese. The soldiers were Australians.
I hate to argue with you over such a thing, but yes we did. it doesn't justify Japan's actions, but I want to reiterate that nothing could justify the murder of so many innocent civilians.
i dont see why mary I is there
more people died in elizabeth I's reign then hers

henry VIII invented 60 forms of tourture ive heard
i dont think theres one person in the whole of history who can be the 'most evil' there all as bad as each other
Fandellos
and Shiro Ishii.
Yup. Funny how people always forget Unit 731 (except the people who have been there...)
Reply 67
i think hitler was the worst but if people want to read heres a link of some evil ppl :p:

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/good.html

after i read what Tomas de Torquemada had done i felt sick
i mean ROASTING FEET !! :yikes:
Reply 68
Bagration
Yup. Funny how people always forget Unit 731 (except the people who have been there...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731#Activities
Jeeez. Hadn't even heard of this. That's awful.
I'm shocked by a lot of these - I can't say I'm a history expert so I didn't know a few of the people and looked a few up - someone mentioned Ramirez, a serial killer - I can't believe it, I read his wikipedia page and apparently he has "fans" who write to him!! :eek:

Very shocked by Delphie LaLaurie and Josef Mengele - I can't believe that one human being could impose that on another, I really am so shocked.
Reply 70
Elizabeth Bathory
She was pretty evil and had a rather messed up beauty routine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory

Myra Hindley

Fred West

Jack the Ripper

Vlad the Impaler
Reply 72
oo_Lucinda_oo
:laughing:

Yeah well, in your ear with a can of bear, up your butt with a coconut.

Your mumma too.

:cool: :p:

You're hairy, you're scary, I heard about you - the one who escaped from the city zoo!

AHHHHHHHHHHH those songs are carved into my mind!!!!!!!
Yazmina
You're hairy, you're scary, I heard about you - the one who escaped from the city zoo!

AHHHHHHHHHHH those songs are carved into my mind!!!!!!!

Hahaha :rofl:

Oh they were brill :biggrin:
EducatingBrogan
**** off.

Just because her policies weren't to everyone's taste, you think it's acceptable to mention her name alongside these torturers, murderers and sick-minded monsters?

Get a grip, and piss off back to your little left-wing buddies to chortle over your failed attempt at satire.

Have you ever heard the expression "tongue in cheek"? Now you can piss off back to your little right-wing buddies to 'chortle' ( that old comic-book word:rolleyes: ) over your failed attempt at recognising when someone is joking.
Reply 75
That Fritzl bloke.
ITT Cottonmouth shows his typical lack of brain cells.
the people in concentration camps who carried out the orders
Ghengis Khan. However, it depends on the persons perception of evil.
In addition to those already mentioned:

Latest

Trending

Trending