This discussion is closed.
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
who would you vote for in the next election and why ?
Tina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
who would you vote for in the next election and why ?
well labour....even tho theyre beginning to annoy me....whats the alternative?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
well labour....even tho theyre beginning to annoy me....whats the alternative?
well the lib dems are appealing to me no top up fees
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well the lib dems are appealing to me no top up fees
ye i thot about that too but their other policies are either vague/unrealistic or something i dont agree with! i thought u were a communist?!
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
ye i thot about that too but their other policies are either vague/unrealistic or something i dont agree with! i thought u were a communist?!
Communism ... I'm so lazy i don't know what it is I suppose i like the idea of USSR as a communist super power you know for the motherland etc. Are communists leftwing ????
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Liberal Democrat, I should imagine.

Labour - Have not performed
Conservative - Ruined the country to soon ago.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Communism ... I'm so lazy i don't know what it is I suppose i like the idea of USSR as a communist super power you know for the motherland etc. Are communists leftwing ????
as left as you get
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Liberal Democrat, I should imagine.

Labour - Have not performed
Conservative - Ruined the country to soon ago.
i agree labour have not performed and i hate the gvt policy on iraq especially! but i think id still vote lab simply bcoz lib dem doesnt seem realistic as an alternative
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i thought u were communist coz of your name symbol or whatever its called
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
as left as you get
but they get elections and that so can't be all bad, the problem is people need to be told to do things, tey just don't know what
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
but they get elections and that so can't be all bad, the problem is people need to be told to do things, tey just don't know what
nothing wrong with being left wing...i consider myself a left winger. what do u mean by people need to be told to do things?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
nothing wrong with being left wing...i consider myself a left winger. what do u mean by people need to be told to do things?
Like in china population is loo large so they put a restriction on it, people don't want or can't be asked to get up an make a difference. Lik the environment if we were to ask that every body has to seperate plastics etc no one would do it but if we linked this with the amount of income tax etc they'd soon do it.
People need to be persuaded
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Like in china population is loo large so they put a restriction on it, people don't want or can't be asked to get up an make a difference. Lik the environment if we were to ask that every body has to seperate plastics etc no one would do it but if we linked this with the amount of income tax etc they'd soon do it.
People need to be persuaded
i see....yes i agree with that to some extent. but how can u vote lib dem if thats what you believe?????
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
i see....yes i agree with that to some extent. but how can u vote lib dem if thats what you believe?????
communism isn't strong in britain
i hate labour better when it was older its a mix of everything now middle right left
Liberals are the only way i can get a free uni experience
Conservatives too right winged but policies aere'nt bad
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
communism isn't strong in britain
i hate labour better when it was older its a mix of everything now middle right left
Liberals are the only way i can get a free uni experience
Conservatives too right winged but policies aere'nt bad
yes but you know obvioulsly lib dems dont have just one policy! even i want free uni...but i doubt it will happen and whats the chances of them being elected into government...even they see it as unrealistic. plus you believe that people need controls...but lib dem ideology is freedom, choice, less gvt control...so it doesnt make sense to vote lib dem if u see what i mean.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 17 years ago
I don't think the words "Labour" and "Left" should ever be used in the same sentence!!!

Im naturally inclined to vote for a left-wing party but due to the complete lack of any realistic parties fitting that description...I would either abstain or pencil in the words "They are all f***ing useless" on the form!!!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
I don't think the words "Labour" and "Left" should ever be used in the same sentence!!!

Im naturally inclined to vote for a left-wing party but due to the complete lack of any realistic parties fitting that description...I would either abstain or pencil in the words "They are all f***ing useless" on the form!!!
yep...labour is definitely no longer left wing. but i still believe i should vote because by not voting....im not making a difference. there is still a left section of labour...which is closely associated with trade unions...so theres hope...still if labour were left wing...theres no way thered be voted in...people have a fear of lefties!
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
yes but you know obvioulsly lib dems dont have just one policy! even i want free uni...but i doubt it will happen and whats the chances of them being elected into government...even they see it as unrealistic. plus you believe that people need controls...but lib dem ideology is freedom, choice, less gvt control...so it doesnt make sense to vote lib dem if u see what i mean.
i see, s otherefore relaistically concervatives are my only hope but then i disagree with the pasports schemes they'v got,
ie health passports, education passports in principle these are a good thing but will they work in practise i doubt. Health needs reform not chioce choice adds to confusion and stuff( what this stuff is i don'yt know), i don't see passports as really reforming the NHS just trying to take the wait off them a bit
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
yep...labour is definitely no longer left wing. but i still believe i should vote because by not voting....im not making a difference. there is still a left section of labour...which is closely associated with trade unions...so theres hope...still if labour were left wing...theres no way thered be voted in...people have a fear of lefties!
what would a typical lefty be ??? pro to what no to what???
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i see, s otherefore relaistically concervatives are my only hope but then i disagree with the pasports schemes they'v got,
ie health passports, education passports in principle these are a good thing but will they work in practise i doubt. Health needs reform not chioce choice adds to confusion and stuff( what this stuff is i don'yt know), i don't see passports as really reforming the NHS just trying to take the wait off them a bit
you really confuse me....you've been moving from left -centre- right in the past 5 mins!!! lolz....i can tell ur a pragmatist
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (502)
51.12%
No (480)
48.88%

Watched Threads