oral presentation lesson plan

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Peggy
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I am a newcomer to your discussion group. May I ask for help? I have a gead course assignment which
is to get a lesson plan from the Internet and then to go to a discussion group and have a peer give
constructive criticism of this selected lesson plan. The following is the address of the lesson
plan.If you could give some, even a small amount of constructive criticism, I would be most
appreciative! http://iteslj.org/Lessons/Parker-Speech.html Peggy
Kristina Lim
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Peggy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> I am a newcomer to your discussion group. May I ask for help? I have a gead course assignment[/q1]
[q1]> which is to get a lesson plan from the Internet and then to go to a discussion group and have a[/q1]
[q1]> peer give constructive criticism of this selected lesson plan. The following is the address of the[/q1]
[q1]> lesson plan.If you could give some, even a small amount of constructive criticism, I would be most[/q1]
[q1]> appreciative! http://iteslj.org/Lessons/Parker-Speech.html Peggy[/q1]

This is a challenging lesson. Unless you have a very small class, it's likely to take more than one
class session. Students will probably need some kind of model before they try it themselves. I would
add examples when presenting the material, either by demonstrating body language, speed, pauses,
etc. or by showing a video clip of a persuasive speech and helping students identify the important
aspects. Also, if students aren't used to giving opinions in public (many Asians aren't) then they
will need extra help with the content of their speeches. -Kristina
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads