Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you know any got revision sites as i have only got about 6 weeks before my mocks, then after them i have my GCSE'S in 8 weeks (well something like that). So please help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley123)
    Do any of you know any got revision sites as i have only got about 6 weeks before my mocks, then after them i have my GCSE'S in 8 weeks (well something like that). So please help me.
    Don't worry so much about mocks..they're look like a piece of cake after you've done your actual GCSE's.. if you intend on going to a private institution after high school then you'll obviously need the A's for mocks but otherwise the mock grades won't matter. A friend of mine got D and E's for mocks and 5A*s 5A's for GCSE. He says the bad mock grades gave him a huge boot up the ass.. hehe..

www.s-cool.co.uk isn't too bad..and the obvious BBC bitesize..

hey try the bbc bitesize websites they are good

I really dont get why people revise for the mocks, they're not important. Even the teachers dont care about them

ReputationRep:
    Try the exam board sites:

www.edexcel.org.uk
    www.aqa.org.uk

I can't think of any more....

I read that it was a very good place for past papers (not to cheat) and didn't actually believe an exam board would have them on there - but they do and they are helpful to show what you should expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley123)
    The best website is www. G.S.C.E bitesize revision.co.uk,its brilliant for all subjects,because it gives you revision lesson and then the test,it also marks you test score and gives you a predicted grade in that subject.

Howver if you behind in coursework go on essaybank and you can print other peoples work of as your own.i did that and came out with two b's in science,c in english and a distintion in business.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JOSEPHROBERT)
    The best website is www. G.S.C.E bitesize revision.co.uk,its brilliant for all subjects,because it gives you revision lesson and then the test,it also marks you test score and gives you a predicted grade in that subject.

Howver if you behind in coursework go on essaybank and you can print other peoples work of as your own.i did that and came out with two b's in science,c in english and a distintion in business.
    You do understand that that is cheating? And that if you get found out for cheating you school and the exam board will invalidate *all* of your GCSEs and other qualifications?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.