The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 1
Do you mean graduating with an ordinary degree or getting 2nd-year entry?

An Ancient MA is not taken as being on the same level as a postgraduate MA, I hope you realise.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
L i b
Do you mean graduating with an ordinary degree or getting 2nd-year entry?

An Ancient MA is not taken as being on the same level as a postgraduate MA, I hope you realise.

Yes, I know, but Ive heard that you can get straight to the 2nd year with (only with :eek: ) good AS-level results.
Reply 3
butterflyaway
Yes, I know, but Ive heard that you can get straight to the 2nd year with (only with :eek: ) good AS-level results.

Hmm, no I wouldn't imagine you'd get into second year with only good AS results by any manner of means. Good A-levels (well, predicted, on a conditional basis etc), certainly, as most of your Scottish contemporaries will be a year younger when entering university - but I shouldn't imagine you'd be permitted to leapfrog two years ahead unless you're somehow massively exceptional and with a demonstrably excellent knowledge of your subject.
Reply 4
"The University of Dundee is offering well-qualified students with good A-Level results the opportunity to complete an Honours degree in Scotland in only 3 years in the majority of our degree programmes.

Eligible students will apply for the 3 Year Honours degree and will be offered a place on the basis of their good A-Level results. Students will start their degree by entering directly into Level 2.

For comparison, students following a degree programme in England, Wales or Northern Ireland will enter into Level 1, study for 3 years and graduate with an Honours degree after completing Level 3."

This is what I was talking about:smile:.
Reply 5
Yes, it is possible with good grades only^^. I've got an offer today!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending