The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When me and my boyfriend are having dec after he has came inside off me it hurts and it’s hurt having sex
Original post by Anonymous
After having sex it sometimes feels really uncomfortable when my boyfriend has come inside me (on the pill as I hate condoms), not instantly but afterwards, and when I wee after sex it sometimes stings, not like cystits/ urinary infection, as in if the wee goes anywhere in that region it stings? Kind of hard to explain but it only happens when he's *** inside me.

Is this normal?? I'm starting to think it isn't, but does anyone else ever get this? I'm starting to worry that I have a really sensitive vagina and the *** irritates it or something.

Hey there, I am aware this is about a decade later and all but this is also to the people who are still questioning it to this day.
I have the same problem. It almost burns. I know exactly what you mean- BUT. It's not always STI's and or infections but could just be his *** with a mix of friction. Honestly I was a bit worried.

I got an STI check a few weeks ago and the results came back and I am clear on everything; yet it still burns when my boyfriend cums in me but- he's the only one this has happened with out of the other 2 people I have been with in the past. Honestly it could be the acidity or alkaline of the *** mixed in with friction spots inside your vagina, after all if you're a fan of rough sex (As I am) this is going to be a normal occurrence which is the bad thing because down the line it could end in actual infections.

The vagina is really soft and delicate on the inside and friction could just do it. Although I wouldn't cancel out STI's or infections that's just stupid.Question everything until it aligns with your symptoms. Don't scare yourself too much. Be aware but try not to work yourself up because it's most likely nothing at all.
Reply 22
i get this when my boyfriend cums inside me it burns does anyone no what it can be it's only happened since have been pregant am 23 weeks pregant now and am still getting it
Reply 23
i get the same when i have intercourse with my partner and he comes it burns this has only happened since have been pregant
I’m curious though does this occur straight after sex or does it happen a day after or even two?
(edited 4 years ago)
I had been suffering from this me and my husband been together 10 years and have a kid together and I never experienced it before. The semen burns after sex but if he doesn’t ejaculate it doesn’t hurt. I went to the doctor and they tested me and it’s a rare bacteria that they usually don’t test for. I had been takin antibiotics for strep throat and got a uti and it can cause the rare bacteria and it can pass to the guy and then back and forth it both isn’t treated. You get it if you get lots of Utis or bv. The rare bacteria is called Ureaplasma like I said they usually don’t test for it cause it’s rare but after the pills they gave me Everything is fine.
Yeast infection or uti
Reply 28
I have been having the same problem, the doctors never find anything, it's stressful

Latest