This discussion is closed.
helpless
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi everyone, good luck with whatever you're doin!

I'm totally stuck on my geography coursework and i just cannot find anything on this site. Im doing leisure provision in and around Oswestry (Shropshire) and i just cannot think in my explanation. Im supposed to write about 6 pages and ive wrote 2 1/2 pages!

Please Help Helpless!
joanna_kiss
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ha ha ha ha you sad git - you actually do your work?????
Abbe
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi!,
I'm really sorry, but I have'nt got a clue! I don't do geography, I do history, german, french and music! I just thought i'd reply 'coz u replied 2 mine! Ta v. much
loudsa luv Abbe
helpless
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Well thanks Abbe for replying anyway and no thanks jo!
I managed to finish my coursework in the end but i doubt it's any good. I do german, french and music too, abbe! Besides those and geog i also do art and textiles ( and the core subjects i.e. english, science and maths). I'd just like to say to Jo that her message shows how far she will get in life and i suppose she is all up herself about being a rebel but i do want to go to Uni. ha ha ha ha you sad git - you actually want to suck in later life?????

Luv Helpless
joanna_kiss
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
acftually i wanna suk now * hubba hubba wink wink*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.05%
No (521)
65.95%

Watched Threads