This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Is anyone else here doing the 2nd GCSE math modular exam on 19th November? I really need to know which topics it is covering, since we have a rubbish maths teacher and have basically done no work. Maths is my favourite subject and I really want to start my revision now, but I don’t have a clue what to revise.
BABYGUY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
the term *useful letts gcse revision guide that got me an A despite ahving a shite teacher* springs to mind
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yeah I know, but I don't want to revise the whole book, when the exam is only on certain topics.
BABYGUY
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well, get the whole book and revise the topics you need. wow, how much of a genius does it take to work that one out.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I don’t know what the topics are thought, that is why I am asking if anyone knows what the exam is on. And I don’t appreciate your sarcasm.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Is anyone else here doing the 2nd GCSE math modular exam on 19th November? I really need to know which topics it is covering, since we have a rubbish maths teacher and have basically done no work. Maths is my favourite subject and I really want to start my revision now, but I don’t have a clue what to revise.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I did gcse maths higher paper 2 years ago didnt revise and got a c.
They tend to ask easy questions at the begining of the paper,the hard questions are always at the very back. If i was you i would revise over algebra equations esp the simultaneous ones they love them.they also like asking questions on probability they are really easy but they like to confuse you on them and they usually have high marks.Always show working out even if you dont know the question try they always give marks on working out.WELL HOPE IT HELPED.My maths teacher was crap too.I was expected to get an E.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Thanks TIGTIG :-) Hopefully I will do ok, going to look over some lovely algerbra lol.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Thanks TIGTIG :-) Hopefully I will do ok, going to look over some lovely algerbra lol.
Im doing as chemistry at the moment its been 2 years since I've done maths. I'm telling ya you need algebra.Good job Im not doing physics.Anyways gotta go.Bye.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (484)
51.76%
No (451)
48.24%

Watched Threads