This discussion is closed.
Goat
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I am going on the 19th November to the computer science open day at bath and they have said you can bring parents or friends.

Is anyone going and if so are you bringing anyone?

I dont know whether to take my girlfriend or not. I would imagine she'd be bored. Dont wanna be the only one on my own though!
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I go to Bath Uni, and might be showing people around. Which course are you looking at?
Goat
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I go to Bath Uni, and might be showing people around. Which course are you looking at?
Computer Science 3 year BSc
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I know so many people doing that course!!!

Looks like I wont be showing you around then!
Goat
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I know so many people doing that course!!!

Looks like I wont be showing you around then!
Do they think its a good course? Do you know any girls that do it or are they all male? (Male:Female ratio is the worst thing about computer science).
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Goat)
Do they think its a good course? Do you know any girls that do it or are they all male? (Male:Female ratio is the worst thing about computer science).
I think it's a pretty good course. Every science course at Bath is good. I know quite a few girls doing it, but like you say, they are mostly male. I wouldn't let that put you off. There are plenty of girls here to go around.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads