This discussion is closed.
Nemo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I dont think its 'unhealthy' at all. People who are rich and unhappy may have been rich all their life and not really aprecheate it where as if someone with hardly and money suddenly gets loads then it may mean more to them and they'll aprecheate it more, ya think?
jhillmano
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nemo)
I dont think its 'unhealthy' at all. People who are rich and unhappy may have been rich all their life and not really aprecheate it where as if someone with hardly and money suddenly gets loads then it may mean more to them and they'll aprecheate it more, ya think?
I c where your coming from, But i cant comment as i dont fall into either of those cats, if some1 fancys giving me a large sack of money i wont hesitate in taking it from them
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nemo)
what's not 'unhealthy'?
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Methinks if you were in their shoes you'd become the same.
You can never satisfy humans.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.56%
No (467)
48.44%

Watched Threads