Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Katranat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey guys we may have a situation about the Artemis Fowl movie!! I just went onto IMDB.com and IT ISN'T THERE!!!!!!!!! It DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST THERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katranat)
Hey guys we may have a situation about the Artemis Fowl movie!! I just went onto IMDB.com and IT ISN'T THERE!!!!!!!!! It DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST THERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO
And that wasn't in the slightest bit an over reaction was it?? A bit OTT me thinks!

And maybe the producers have just gone on a little tea break or something. You know, nothing to worry about! *Trys and fails to hide panic attack!* Nope, nothing to worry about!
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If they aren't making it, I will be so mad.:mad::mad::mad:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wth any luck they just removed it temporarily mabye to make some changes I mean come on there wasn't much on there in the first place *puts on brave face*

*realizes he is so shocked that he didn't use punctuation marks*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
*realizes he is so shocked that he didn't use punctuation marks*
That's when you know you're in shock, the lack of punctuation marks!
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
Shall we murder them?:evil: *plots*
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That sounds good but in wha way i say we drown them.
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That sounds good but in wha way i say we drown them.
Hear, hear! *clap, clap, clap*
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
If they aren't making it, I will be so mad.:mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, if they don't make the move that would make this thread 107 pages of nothing but pure spam... Not that it isn't pure spam anyway.
Etsu
Report 15 years ago
Well ya we have been spaming for nearly the whole thread but never mind. But how can they do this to the Eoin Colfer fans it isnt fair.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Etsu)
Well ya we have been spaming for nearly the whole thread but never mind. But how can they do this to the Eoin Colfer fans it isnt fair.
Oi!
I resent that...all you n00bs come and point the finger at us:hmpf: we've discussed Arty through and through.
*scowls*
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yo-less calm down it was me. My sister and me use the thread hers was left on the computors memory so when i can here she was already signed in. I Posred before i even relised sorry. If u dont believe PM her and ask
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
^ which sister? 3rd?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Yo-less calm down it was me. My sister and me use the thread hers was left on the computors memory so when i can here she was already signed in. I Posred before i even relised sorry. If u dont believe PM her and ask
*takes chill pills*sorry...

*increases Lirael's pocket money to make up for it*
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thank you yo-less
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
*takes chill pills*sorry...

*increases Lirael's pocket money to make up for it*
:eek: What about my pocket money!! I need money TOO!!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
:eek: What about my pocket money!! I need money TOO!!
But you've been subbed. Lirael hasn't.

Yet...
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
AJ is so subtlely awesome

Welcome to the dark side,Lirael:evil:
btw,staylor got his first shiny gem.Courtesy of yours trulyhuzzah!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
AJ is so subtlely awesome
I try my best!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (576)
49.96%
No (577)
50.04%

Watched Threads