(Original post by pineappleipod)
blah...
Ipod?I want a Creative Zen!
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what? did i say something wrong...? merry christmas to everyone by the way...
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
what? did i say something wrong...? merry christmas to everyone by the way...
Now,now,don't use that smilie on me. It melts my heart...

Too late:hmpf:

*heart melts into some silvery metallic liquid*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wow...i didn't even know i typed in a smiley...there's so much i don't know about the world of forums :banghead:... yo-less>>>:hugs:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Ahh...I like the avatar

Hmm...I have decided I like you pineappleipod.

*gets down on one knee and begins to draw something out of chest-pocket in coat*

*pineappleipod gets freaked out thinking it's a proposal*:eek:

No,no,m'dear!!Fret not...*draws out ticket* This is merely a free ticket which ensures that you are universally accepted as a part of The Hidden Society of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep.

And no,we are not some freaky cult,we are an Artemis Fowl fanclub

*waits with bated breath*
Do you accept?
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whoa...me likey yo-less...yey! i get to be a member of the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep :blush: so what do i do? huh? huh? huh? huh? *jumps up and down in excitement*
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Yes,everyone likes me. Except mosquitoes. *sniffs sensitively* I don't wanna talk about it...

What do we do? Well,we generally find it abit uncharacteristic of vampires to leap up and down unceremoniously but we're all for trying something new so...
*jumps*
*bangs head on ceiling*

:hmpf:

*rubs head* erm...So we're NOT gonna do that anymore...I don't know what we do usually. Just chill,baby:cool:...*kicks off shoes and sprawls out on floor*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*stops jumping up and down* i guess i'll chill...*looks around and sees kid with ice cream*:evil: ooh...yum...later :ciao:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
what is with you and ice cream?:eek: do you have certain intimate relations with a certain flavour?
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i don't have an intimate relation with a certain flavour...i don't even get that...how is that done??? i live in the philippines, it is EXTREMELY hot here, i don't only like ice cream, i like anything edible/drinkable with 'ice'. i love iced tea too, ice mocha, halo-halo *something filipinos eat...it has a lot of crushed ice and some other stuff...* snow cones *it has ice...* ice candies *10 hours later* ice...err...ran out of things to say...
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Oooh,Philippines?Cool,I'm Asian too. Sri Lankan to be precise:girl:

so erm...you like ice?:eek:
I haven't even seen snow!!*locks self in fridge*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
now there's a good idea *tries to lock self in fridge but can't get in with all the food inside...mostly ice cream...* i'll try later...

weeeh, sri lanka, we're both asian! yey! yey! yey! yey! *stops*

sorry...i'm getting hyper again...i should act more like a vampire now, i can fly right? :trytofly: no? okay
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Fly?no,that's ungainly...you might try gliding or soaring...

This ice cream again!*arcs eyebrows* I find this whole obsession highly dubious...who are you trying to cream eh?EH??

Hyperness is fine...as a matter of fact,I was hyper last night - the first time in ages too! It was after I watched Serenity.I think that movie had some kind of an effect on my brain,causing me to get all giddy.
Serenity:love:
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Welcome to the club pineappleipod glad you like it here. I think you'll fit right in we are all mad in some way or another . You always make the newbies feel welcoe yo-less. I remember you were the first one that talked to me
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
Welcome to the club pineappleipod glad you like it here. I think you'll fit right in we are all mad in some way or another . You always make the newbies feel welcoe yo-less. I remember you were the first one that talked to me
I'm the first person to talk to everyone mwha!

But that's probably cos I'm sad and I don't have a life outside of TSR.
Maybe I should stop exhibiting this fact.hmm...
*shuts up*
bradz 3000
Report 15 years ago
so wat the hell do we do here :confused:
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm Back! WOOHOO!!
Hi PI! Yo-yo, the smiliy is wicked, but what's the code?

And how come not much has happened since I wented away?
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thanks for welcoming me guys. yo-less is really nice. look, i'm not the only newbie, bwahahaha, bradz is too...now we're all like one big disfunctional family...and i'm the adopted kid who doesn't know she's adopted *reads* what? i'm adopted??? :eek:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bradz 3000)
so wat the hell do we do here :confused:
don't take that tone with me,young man:ts:

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
I'm Back! WOOHOO!!
Hi PI! Yo-yo, the smiliy is wicked, but what's the code?

And how come not much has happened since I wented away?
Lookie,my very own smilie!just type in : yo-less : without the spaces.like so :yo-less:

What d'you mean nothing has happened? My fangs grew another couple of centimeters... Surely you saw it on BBC's top headlines?:bandit:
thanks for welcoming me guys. yo-less is really nice. look, i'm not the only newbie, bwahahaha, bradz is too...now we're all like one big disfunctional family...and i'm the adopted kid who doesn't know she's adopted *reads* what? i'm adopted??? :eek:
Now,now,the first sign of madness is talking to yourself.

No...actually,it's joining a society such as this

And yes,you are hereby yo-less property. No one so much as speaks without my OK.OK?
:p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (43)
23.24%
Unhappy (52)
28.11%
Conflicted (90)
48.65%

Watched Threads