Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whoa..noobs aren't welcome ^o) ? yeah...i guess everyone already knows that i'm insane :stupid:...yo-less, what do you mean you don't have a life outside tsr? don't worry, i'll be your friend or uh...your...property...? :questionm
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
Hostile n00bs shall br frowned upon. Let's take a minute to frown at hostile n00bs

*frowns at bradz 3000*

Pine(is it ok if I call you that?) I mean i spend so much time online on TSR that i'm beginning to think i don't have a life offline. TSR>Life
Yes,you are my property.
Silence peasants!I shall not have you talking our of turn!:hmpf:
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Isn't yo-yo lovely PI?!!
She even grounds me and Lirael, AND takes away our pocket-money! :hmpf:

And Lirael's her favourite, but she won't admit it. :motz:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*frowning at bradz 3000 for no reason at all* sorry bradz, i'm just a property here...

Pine, PI, apple, call me whatever you want. so, does that mean i can get grounded too? i've never heard anyone in the philippines ground anyone before, so this is new to me. there's no need to take away my pocket money cuz i already got robbed on the way to my therapist who is insisting i stop talking to myself...i can relate yo-less, i spend most of my time online that off. i'm on yahoo messenger hours and hours a day. :pcguru:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Grounding is not fun apparently, but it has never happened to me either irl. I have no life off the net, so it's pretty hard to ground me! And just ignore what any therapist says. I've been doing that for years!
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Exactly it college we go onto Tsr and home again we go onto TSR it has become our life amd it will become yours too mwhahaha :evil:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Isn't yo-yo lovely PI?!!
She even grounds me and Lirael, AND takes away our pocket-money! :hmpf:

And Lirael's her favourite, but she won't admit it. :motz:
Man,chill. Everyone's equal. except like,some people are more equal than others :cool:
j/k
(Original post by pineappleipod)
*frowning at bradz 3000 for no reason at all* sorry bradz, i'm just a property here...

Pine, PI, apple, call me whatever you want. so, does that mean i can get grounded too? i've never heard anyone in the philippines ground anyone before, so this is new to me. there's no need to take away my pocket money cuz i already got robbed on the way to my therapist who is insisting i stop talking to myself...i can relate yo-less, i spend most of my time online that off. i'm on yahoo messenger hours and hours a day. :pcguru:
actually,i've never been grounded either.hmm...maybe i'm just trying to catch up with what i missed in my childhood:bandit:
(Original post by lirael)
Exactly it college which we go onto Tsr and home which again we go onto TSR welcome to our life
Lirael...we all love you all stuff but sometimes...you just don't make any sense :eek:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi, PI! Sorry I didn't greet you earlier, but I've been busy reading my new books and haven't been online much. *looks lovingly at the pile of new books*
Congrats on the smilie, Yo-less! :yo-less:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hi wottabout :wavey: ! wow, people here are being really nice to me :biggrin: . making me feel so welcome...especially yo-less who...owns me...anyway, you guys are in college? i'm only a junior, but taking the exams on august. i'm always online because i've got a lot of free time, i'm home-schooled along with my bestfriend, i guess you can say we prefer to be studying alone than with other people, i mean, my bestfriend's a goth, doesn't like people very much, i'm not a goth though...i don't know what to call myself...anyway, none of my friends have read artemis fowl no matter how much i *make* them read it. people are only interested in harry potter :hmpf: ...
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
happy new year everyone! :rock:
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HAPPPY NEW YEAR pineapleipod and to everyone else.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
Lirael...we all love you all stuff but sometimes...you just don't make any sense :eek:
Amen to that!

Happy new year!!

PI, you get home-schooled?? You are one lucky.... duck!

So yes, make the end of this year one to remember etc etc... *falls down drunk and misses the countdown!* :cheers:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you have no idea how long i begged my parents to get me out of this stuck up private school for robots and transfer me to home-school.

i missed the countdown too :banghead:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
hi wottabout :wavey: ! wow, people here are being really nice to me :biggrin: . making me feel so welcome...especially yo-less who...owns me...anyway, you guys are in college? i'm only a junior, but taking the exams on august. i'm always online because i've got a lot of free time, i'm home-schooled along with my bestfriend, i guess you can say we prefer to be studying alone than with other people, i mean, my bestfriend's a goth, doesn't like people very much, i'm not a goth though...i don't know what to call myself...anyway, none of my friends have read artemis fowl no matter how much i *make* them read it. people are only interested in harry potter :hmpf: ...
Ohhh,home schooled!*strong Mean Girls flashback*

So have you been run over by a bus then?

(Original post by lirael)
HAPPPY NEW YEAR pineapleipod and to everyone else.
Dude,there's nothing happy about it '06 sucks-() I want '05 back!

Amen to that!

Happy new year!!

PI, you get home-schooled?? You are one lucky.... duck!

So yes, make the end of this year one to remember etc etc... *falls down drunk and misses the countdown!* :cheers:
You really got drunk? I'm a tee-totaller(and a minor) but I am having severe...urges to try and see what being high is like :eek:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have yet to be hit by a bus...i'm not to excited about that...

why does 06 suck? it hasn't even started yet

i think we're all minors here...aren't we? well atleast here in the philippines you're considered a minor when under 18. i really want to get my driver's license. i know this guy that's getting it when he turns 15 because he's some kind of champion kart racer...i decided on the day i found out that i hated him...i'm not making any sense at all :yo-less: *just wanted to try that*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
You really got drunk? I'm a tee-totaller(and a minor) but I am having severe...urges to try and see what being high is like :eek:
I'm not sure whether I'm a minor or not anymore! But no, I didn't get drunk
But I will oneday, and then :yo-less:... Sorry, I had no reason for doing that either, but it's so much fun!!! :yo-less: Smiliy, scary, smiliy, scary...
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
i have yet to be hit by a bus...i'm not to excited about that...
But...it's such an exhilerating experience!

why does 06 suck? it hasn't even started yet
erm...I have issues:sheep:
i think we're all minors here...aren't we? well atleast here in the philippines you're considered a minor when under 18. i really want to get my driver's license. i know this guy that's getting it when he turns 15 because he's some kind of champion kart racer...i decided on the day i found out that i hated him...i'm not making any sense at all :yo-less: *just wanted to try that*
now,now,hate is a strong word.

how about 'loathe' him?

I'm not sure whether I'm a minor or not anymore! But no, I didn't get drunk
Evidently my old habbits are off,I had Champagne yersterday :cool: and I liked it!
But I will oneday, and then :yo-less:... Sorry, I had no reason for doing that either, but it's so much fun!!! :yo-less: Smiliy, scary, smiliy, scary...
Scary like me?
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, i guess 'loathe' will do :evil:

isn't it so much fun to use? >>> :yo-less:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Not as fun as me
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:yo-less: HELLO! Happy new year! I'm back, and I'm feeling happy today for some unexplainable reason, considering I have exams tomorrow

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.16%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.32%
Live streaming events (51)
8.73%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.42%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.29%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.09%