Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww...yeah...i just found that out now, lol, i rep wottabout and was bout to rep you but a message popped out saying i already gave out the maximum rep i could give out in 24 hours or something like that...

:goodnight *sorry...i just thought that was a really cool smiley, lol*
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
Rep is how popular you are. If you have lots of pos rep, you are very popular. Those green circles (gems) near your username show you how popular you are. To give rep to another person, click the scales above that person's post. For more info, read the FAQ.

As for the mase, it looks good, but I'm really bad at that sort of thing (due to dyspraxia) I made it past the first level though!
Aren't they square?? :confused:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OK, I got to Level 3 on that maze game, before I touched the side, and I nearly had heart failiure. That thng is jut wrong!

I think I found it easier because I was using a touchpad, rather than the conventional mouse.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OK, I got to Level 3 on that maze game, before I touched the side, and I nearly had heart failiure. That thing is just wrong!

I think I found it easier because I was using a touchpad, rather than the conventional mouse.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you should've seen my face...i was just staring...and people were looking at me weirdly because...i was just staring at the monitor...i think my heart may have stopped...

my sister on the other hand screamed so loud i thought i was going to go deaf, she took of her headphones and ran away from the computer as she screamed...fell down on the floor and broke out crying...you'd think i'd feel bad about that but really i just laughed...
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
And how come no one sent me questions about joining the 'League of Extraordinary Nerds' or the 'Society of Hidden Vampires who Hate Sheep'?
erm...Maybe because I don' feel like wading through 4839 PMs to find the questionaire.
Don't take it personally though.
(Original post by pineappleipod)
you should've seen my face...i was just staring...and people were looking at me weirdly because...i was just staring at the monitor...i think my heart may have stopped...

my sister on the other hand screamed so loud i thought i was going to go deaf, she took of her headphones and ran away from the computer as she screamed...fell down on the floor and broke out crying...you'd think i'd feel bad about that but really i just laughed...
Yeah I hate people who stare at the monitor. I always avert my eyes elsewhere when I'm online and just press some random keys sriughgijewangr

Why would you feel bad about it?Do you have a heart?:sheep:
I've always wondered what that was like...
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, i didn't really feel bad, lol, i kept laughing at her for about a few minutes...
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Aren't they square?? :confused:
No, I enlarged one on MS Paint, it seems they have round corners. Technically, they are octagons.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
well, i didn't really feel bad, lol, i kept laughing at her for about a few minutes...
*exhales sigh of relief* Whoa...you had me for a minute there...

I laugh too. Once I laughed at a fly on my wall. Silly fellow, he kept buzzing. *buzzes*

No, I enlarged one on MS Paint, it seems they have round corners. Technically, they are octagons.
Dude...too much time on your hands :eek:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
Dude...too much time on your hands :eek:
I know I have hours of free time every day, it's supposed to be 'revision' time but enlarging gems for closer inspection takes priority.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
I know I have hours of free time every day, it's supposed to be 'revision' time but enlarging gems for closer inspection takes priority.
Ah revision. I have a new and terrible Chemistry teacher who is the worst....well,let's just say that her title is a tad misleading:mad: she teaches us cursed nothing!! She pranced in two days ago and is giving me a test tomorrow:eek:
I swear,I will track down that fecking <CENSORED DUE TO GRAPHICALLY EXPLICIT NATURE OF THIS DESIRE>
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i haven't even met my chemistry teacher yet...since you get to choose what subject you want to do first when you're homeschooled...

on the other hand, i've met my filipino teacher...when i walk over to her desk she runs to the bathroom, when somebody is using the teacher's bathroom she says she needs to run to the bank! that *tooooooooooooooot*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
AHHH!!! TEACHERS!!! *Goes and strangles evil teacher!!* Well, I feel better now!
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Teachers are crazy. Last year, I had this really weird teacher for math, and the directions for some problems said to round to the tenth decimal place if necessary. I assumed she meant if the answer went on for a really long time, but most of them didn't, so I just wrote down the whole answer. Then she yelled at us for not reading the directions, so I told her that they only said if nessecary. I wasn't able to make her see sense. I probably would've gotten detention if I'd been someone else, but I'm usually a good student, so she just got a bit mad. :p:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
last year...our english teacher quit her job to take care of her son...she was a great teacher, then the sub that took over while they looked for a replacement was even better...the replacement on the other hand...well...let's just say our class made her cry twice on her first month :evil:...and she didn't sign our clearances at the end of the school year...:vmad:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Our Boilogy teacher tends to digress off the subject a bit, we often spend many lessons chatting about cartoons, scientific theories, the news e.t.c (hence the drop in my grades from A* to D in one year)
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Well, I didn't even study for the test as a mark of protest but today afterschool, the chemistry teacher told my friend I did well:confused:

Stupid b12ch - pardon my language,my dislike for this one is immense
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Our gym teacher mysteriously left one day. We came to school, and a bunch of people were saying that she'd been fired. I have no idea where this came from, but I went to gym class and there was the sub. He said that he was just going to be there for a week or so and that our real teacher hadn't been fired and that he didn't know where she was. It has been over a month, and he's still here. *looks around mysteriously*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
during our final exams last year, almost all the high schools students put their textbooks in the student bathrooms. we were allowed to have bathroom breaks during exams that's why they were able to cheat. it was really funny everytime i saw a teacher pass by the bathroom, they never noticed the stack of books in the bathroom. i never cheated of course, because i didn't believe that it was true...until i saw the bathroom after the test, lol
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
during our final exams last year, almost all the high schools students put their textbooks in the student bathrooms. we were allowed to have bathroom breaks during exams that's why they were able to cheat. it was really funny everytime i saw a teacher pass by the bathroom, they never noticed the stack of books in the bathroom. i never cheated of course, because i didn't believe that it was true...until i saw the bathroom after the test, lol
That's a good idea. Maybe I should try it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (38)
13.77%
Virtual campus tours/open days (62)
22.46%
Live streaming events (25)
9.06%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.78%
A uni comparison tool (64)
23.19%
An in-person event when available (60)
21.74%