?
Report 15 years ago
But I have reason! Evil Teacher!!! Eeeeevil!:mad:
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
AAAAhhhh por you well at lest your out of her clutches now.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, but I will be back on Monday!!!:eek: :vmad: :motz: :afraid: :hmpf: *runs out of effective smileys*
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i was so angry with the world a while ago that i didn't notice i was answering the wrong test papers...well, atleast i can do it again...

some students took my bag! i looked around for it but couldn't find it, after taking the tests i went back outside and my bag returned...

--------------

i've never heard of Negima but i'll deffinitely look into it

anyone else have any recomendations? i would't mind buying manga by someone who isn't japanese, as long as i like the summary...lol
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)

i've never heard of Negima but i'll deffinitely look into it
Just wondering, only there is a new site that's just opened about Negima (I'm it's 5th member!) and I've been told to look for other potential members. No luck so far
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What exactly is Negima? :confused:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what site is that? i'm having a hard time finding sites bout it...
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
This is just random of me:teeth:

Attached files
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that's funny *falls down laughing*

*obviously has nothing more to say.......*
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago

Attached files
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now I wish I had an owl.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i've been wishing that eversince the first harry potter movie came out...is it legal to own an owl? or is it like when you want to own an eagle but you can't cuz they're endangered...???
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, lots of people bought their kids owls after the first Harry Potter, but obviously the kids got tired of them, so they(RSPCA etc.) prefer if people don't buy owls on the basis of movies. But why would you actually want one? They'd probably get pretty boring, pretty quickly...
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yea you could never play with them because they are noucternal. Then all they would do would be flying around the house at night.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, yeah, that is true...i'll get a ferret then! *also from harry potter* then again...maybe not cuz paris hilton has one...hmm...
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I own an eagle owl
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'll stick to my virtual animals, thanks! No molting, no clearing up crap... And if they get too loud I can always turn the speakers off!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
I'll stick to my virtual animals, thanks! No molting, no clearing up crap... And if they get too loud I can always turn the speakers off!
Creatures 2 is the best for virtual animals! They learn to speak, they turn violent if mistreated and if they annoy you you can inject them with cyanide
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
Creatures 2 is the best for virtual animals! They learn to speak, they turn violent if mistreated and if they annoy you you can inject them with cyanide
:eek: HITLER :afraid:thats the chemical he used to kill himself and commit the holocost. How can you do that to your pets :bawling:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.96%
No (278)
47.04%

Watched Threads