Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

(Original post by ~independent~)
    Do you think there will be any romance in any future Artemis book?
    YES there will be
    isnt it avious that he likes Holly

they just keep telling us that it will come out soon and it is makin me mad and i am boord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinok12)
    YES there will be
    isnt it avious that he likes Holly
    you're right, it is obvious... however, the two make a strange, and disturbing couple - they're not even the same species.

ReputationRep:
    Different species?
    Well there might be some romance of some sort but I doubt that they could get married.
    Wouldn't any kids just look terrifying?
    Half elf, half human.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, funny how Artemis was talking about puberty hitting in the second book, and how Holly is gonna miss him in the third.......
    I like to see (if they do get together) how they get 2gether!

Yea, funny how Artemis was talking about puberty hitting in the second book, and how Holly is gonna miss him in the third.......
    I like to see (if they do get together) how they get 2gether!
    I wonder wut there kids would look like???
    lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    no info he movie...
    "any1"...
    go to miramax.com it is weird
    (miramax is making the arty movie)

:confused: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    4got wut i was goin o type
    O O

ReputationRep:
    I am beginning to think that they wanna ditch the movie.(nnnoooo!!!!!)
    Cos, see, we have heard nothing of it, really, like nothing of its production and plans, and they said they already starting to look for people back in 2002!
    What happened to it?! if we weren't Artemis fans, we probably wouldn't even know of a movie!
    I seriously hope they are still working on it.......there has to be a movie!!!!

I am beginning to think that they wanna ditch the movie.(nnnoooo!!!!!)
    Cos, see, we have heard nothing of it, really, like nothing of its production and plans, and they said they already starting to look for people back in 2002!
    What happened to it?! if we weren't Artemis fans, we probably wouldn't even know of a movie!
    I seriously hope they are still working on it.......there has to be a movie!!!!
    Hey can u get on to www.eoincolfer.com cuz i cant and it hase to have some info

ReputationRep:
    Funny, i couldn't get to the Eoin Colfer site either. Must be down or something.....

hey, have you guys heard of that contest, something about helping Artemis solve a case or something....

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys reckon Harry Potter sucks?
    It certainly isn't as good as Artemis Fowl!

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter is written better (I can't believe I'd ever say that phrase), but Artemis Fowl is v. enjoyable. There are some bits that have me in hysterics every time...

ReputationRep:
    WHAT!!??! harry potter is a very good book!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but I just asked if you guys reckon it sucks, not that I reckon it sucks.
    It is pretty okay,the HP books, J.K is a talented writer, but the movies aren't really that great but I guess it isn't her fault.
    Sorry if this offends.

ReputationRep:
    hi i am a newbie
    i found out from several websites that artemis fowl movie was set to film in ireland but because of the change inexchange rate of euro and dollars. miramax pulled the movie out of ireland because it got too expensive
    i heard it was going to cause about 250 million pounds (not sure abouth this amount)
    hopefully the movie will come out later and is not cancelled
    sometimes delayed movies get cancelled
    here is the link
    www.moviefans.de/a-z/a/artemis-fowl/

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but I just asked if you guys reckon it sucks, not that I reckon it sucks.
    It is pretty okay,the HP books, J.K is a talented writer, but the movies aren't really that great but I guess it isn't her fault.
    Sorry if this offends.
    It's OK, no worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da blob)
    It's OK, no worries
    Thanks
    Sorry again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enni845)
    hi i am a newbie
    i found out from several websites that artemis fowl movie was set to film in ireland but because of the change inexchange rate of euro and dollars. miramax pulled the movie out of ireland because it got too expensive
    i heard it was going to cause about 250 million pounds (not sure abouth this amount)
    here is the link
    Wow, interesting......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enni845)
    hi i am a newbie
    here is the link
    Is that what the book covers look like over there? Or is it just a picture? :confused:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.