Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow two of the most ilusive charactors have returned. I have news on the film just got it.http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/movie_facts.html well it explains way its takeing so long. Now they just need to get makeing it.

ReputationRep:
    Now that we can have society pics, can we become a society? Either for Artemis Fowl, or for Evil Vampires etc, etc, etc...

Pretty please???

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    ok, i'm holding auditions on who we're gona adopt...

i'm still waiting for randy, paula and simon *watch out for this one*
    American Idol rawwwwks!
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Now that we can have society pics, can we become a society? Either for Artemis Fowl, or for Evil Vampires etc, etc, etc...

Pretty please???
    We'll make us vampires legal. I'll put in a request once we find a nice logo

I'll rep the person with the best logo suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    KATRANAT!!! Where have you been? Or have you been here all this time and I didn't notice?
    Er no... I haven't, I have been on a little website called Youtube.com Liquefying my brains out watching anime!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    Wow two of the most ilusive charactors have returned. I have news on the film just got it.http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/movie_facts.html well it explains way its takeing so long. Now they just need to get makeing it.
    Yay! Thanks for the news!

(Original post by Katranat)
    Er no... I haven't, I have been on a little website called Youtube.com Liquefying my brains out watching anime!
    have you looked at my profile pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    have you looked at my profile pic?
    Yeah! KENSHIN!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a profile pic yet *sniff*

Do a search on anime then, you get loads of cool stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Do a search on anime then, you get loads of cool stuff.
    Yeah that's what I did with my Avatar.......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I'll go do that then!

http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/ayashi/

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I now have a picture of Xellos From Slayers! Probably one of the best Anime characters created! (In my opinion)

ReputationRep:
    HELLO everyone. So yo-less what do you think of the website i found.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooohhhh! Cool website!

I'm off to vegetate on Gundam Wing. Bye!

(Original post by lirael)
    HELLO everyone. So yo-less what do you think of the website i found.
    Great stuff. Who do you think is posing as Artemis in that pic though?:ninja:

Katranat: no problem There's some great stuff there; though they're desperately in need of resizing

ReputationRep:
    Yea the pictures are good. I like the chobits and fushi yugi ones in your website yo-less.

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff. Who do you think is posing as Artemis in that pic though?:ninja
    I dont know but he would be good. Though if you look closly do you think he looks too old.

I really have no objections about the age; afterall, he does have to be old enough for me

ReputationRep:
    YOu make a good point there you are married to him remember *winks*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This is my wallpaper at the moment (it rules!)

http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallp...full_3_800.asp

ReputationRep:
    woohoo, finally some movie updates, thanks lirael!

btw, hi katranat! i forgot to introduce myself to you! i'm pineappleipod, the new kid...yo-less' property and everyone else'...pet...O_o

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.