Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I heard that the fourth book will come out in October! Well, that might've been a rumor, but I would like it to be true.

ReputationRep:
    Really?
    I hope so........
    What did people say it was gonna be called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~independent~)
    Really?
    I hope so........
    What did people say it was gonna be called?
    While doing a search for "Artemis Fowl" on Amazon I kept getting "The Seventh Dwarf" in the Related Searches section.

So it's either going to be called Artemis Fowl and the Seventh Dwarf or Artemis Fowl: Meets up with Mulch Diggum, Gets his Memory Back and Has a Jolly Good Time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fer the Ferret)
    While doing a search for "Artemis Fowl" on Amazon I kept getting "The Seventh Dwarf" in the Related Searches section.

So it's either going to be called Artemis Fowl and the Seventh Dwarf or Artemis Fowl: Meets up with Mulch Diggum, Gets his Memory Back and Has a Jolly Good Time.
    um... no, sorry. its Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception. ya, 'seventh dwarf' was a mini-book, for world book day. Why doesn't ne1 try reading the thread for these answers??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_frog_chic)
    um... no, sorry. its Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception. ya, 'seventh dwarf' was a mini-book, for world book day. Why doesn't ne1 try reading the thread for these answers??
    Aw, we don't have that kind of time on our hands. We must have everything INSTANT! NOW NOW NOW!

Frankly, I could care less what the book is called. As long as I know there will be a fourth book, I'll buy it and read it. Regardless of what they call it.

ReputationRep:
    So far this has been the best pic of Artemis and Butler I've seen online. From what I can tell it's based on descriptions and a couple of German book covers.

So who's got suggestions for actors who look like this?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the movie has something to do with Canada. Then again, I found this on a site that says the movie is coming out in the summer of '04, so I don't completely trust it. ARTEMIS FOWL MUST FIND MULCH DIGGUMS! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Apparently, the movie has something to do with Canada. Then again, I found this on a site that says the movie is coming out in the summer of '04, so I don't completely trust it. ARTEMIS FOWL MUST FIND MULCH DIGGUMS! lol.
    with Canada? Cool, I'm Canadian. Canada rox! I wonder what it could possibly have to do with Canada?

ReputationRep:
    o, i found the site u were talking about. The director slated to do the AF movie is Canadian. o, well.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been given The Supernaturalist (by Eoin Colfer, author of Artemis Fowl, in case you didnt know) as a b-day gift. I'm not very far in, but I'm getting into it. I like AF better, tho. Its quite a bit different from the Artemis Fowl books, but you can still recognize the style. One character called Marshall Redwood reminds me in particular of Julius Root, except quite a bit more... evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_frog_chic)
    I've just been given The Supernaturalist (by Eoin Colfer, author of Artemis Fowl, in case you didnt know) as a b-day gift. I'm not very far in, but I'm getting into it. I like AF better, tho. Its quite a bit different from the Artemis Fowl books, but you can still recognize the style. One character called Marshall Redwood reminds me in particular of Julius Root, except quite a bit more... evil.
    The Supernaturalist gets better as you go along, but it really isn't as good as Artemis Fowl.

ReputationRep:
    "The Wish List" is a book by Eoin Colfer. It's not nearly as good as "Artemis Fowl," but it's okay. Arg! Eoin's website keeps not letting me in! And (WOW) guess what? All the other sites I find say no one's sure who's in the movie. I'm so annoyed!

Mwa Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhaa hahahaahahahhahahaahhahahahahahh aahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahaahahahhahahahahhaahahahaahah ahhahahaahhahahahahahhaahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahah hahahahahhaahahahaahahahhahahaah hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhah ahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahh aahahahaahahahhahahaahhahahahaha hhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahah hahahaahahahhahahahahhaahahahaah ahahhahahaahhahahahahahhaahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahaha

I Kno Sumthin That U All Dont Kno Hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha hhaahhahaha :d

"The Wish List" is a book by Eoin Colfer. It's not nearly as good as "Artemis Fowl," but it's okay. Arg! Eoin's website keeps not letting me in! And (WOW) guess what? All the other sites I find say no one's sure who's in the movie. I'm so annoyed!

WE ALL NEEEEEEED TO GET LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

J/K

UMMM... i kno whoos gunna play Arty but i cant tell i can say this and only this

... (Drumroll)
    it took me 16 hours of web surfing and i found this out (Dum) (Dum) (deydummm)

it is gunna be an english kid age 13 i can not tell u his name :eek: :mad:

All girls in the thread say i

Just a test

do ray me fa so lay te do
    realy it was a test

ReputationRep:
    We really need some new Artemis info to talk about........

Let's just predict the future of Artemis Fowl.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinok12)
    WE ALL NEEEEEEED TO GET LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

J/K

UMMM... i kno whoos gunna play Arty but i cant tell i can say this and only this

... (Drumroll)
    it took me 16 hours of web surfing and i found this out (Dum) (Dum) (deydummm)

it is gunna be an english kid age 13 i can not tell u his name :eek: :mad:
    I don't think you really know who's playing Artemis. If you know who's playing him, you can just tell us! By the way, Eoin's name is apparently pronounced "Owen." I didn't know that til just now.

I don't think you really know who's playing Artemis. If you know who's playing him, you can just tell us! By the way, Eoin's name is apparently pronounced "Owen." I didn't know that til just now.
    Wut do u kno
    i am older than u probobly and i and i have bin in this forum 4 much longer than u and i well i mite kno who is playing him and i mite not
    and look at the post number 51-10

I just registered. I was looking on info for AF and I found this! Oh, does someone know who the actor for Arty is? Oooh! plz tell me!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.